|Item Weight||1.63 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.31 x 5.91 x 3.43 inches|
|Item model number||TF-7001-HDMI|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Padarsey 7 Inch Monitor HDMI - 1024x600 HD TFT LCD Screen Display AV VGA Input Built in Speaker for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ 3B CCTV Computer PC DVR Car
- 1) Working perfect with CCTV Computer PC Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and Raspberry Pi 1 B B+
- 2) Easy to use and operate, Comes with an IR remote controller for a easy operation.
- 3) High-Resolution Picture.Full Color Display.Low Power Consumption
- 4) Designed with power indicator; earphone, and AV, HDMI, VGA and DC 12V power ports
- 5) Compatible with CCTV cameras and rearview cameras. Detailed instructions for the display setting in the kit.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
-Screen size: 7 inch Display
-Ration: 16:9/4:3 adjustable
-Display Component: Color TFT-L
-Resolution: 1024*600 Pixels
-Support adjust the brightness, contrast, color
-Input Signal: PC(VGA),AV1,AV2,HDMI
-Power: DC 12V
-Video: two way video input
-Rear watching: image can be changed left and right
-Operate mode: the key operation and remote control
-Automatically displays blue screen when no signal
-Parking rearview priority
-Product Dimensions: 174*114*33mm (L*W*D)
1* Padarsey 7 inch TFT LCD Screen
1* IR remote controller
1* 12V 1A Power supply
1* power cable(3.3ft lenght)
1* rotatory stand
1* adhesive tape
1* HDMI cable
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
all in all, bad product for how much it costs. Would not recommend
Top reviews from other countries
But Im only giving it 3 stars because of the poor viewing angles and relitivly low brightness. I do not think this would work good in a car installation.
Giving it 3 stars for the lack of quality but for how easy it is to modify.
lots of other analogue inputs (Up to 3?)
12V low power (Says 12-33V)
Mounting base is not bad.
Bad viewing angle (Good from both right and left and bottom but from the top, you cant see anything)
Permanent "Non Removable" AV and power cable from the bottom.
Mounting screw was the wrong size and broke when i tried to screw the base on. Had to go to my parts bin to find a replacement.
Overall bad build quality.
If you are handy, i would recommend removing that "Permanent" cable. You can remove 2 screws and pop the case halves apart. Then, there are 4 screws holding the motherboard on the case, remove those, then, there will be a white connector that you can remove, that is for that cable. You may have to disconnect the OSSC and LCD cables to get to that.
Now, you can just use the onboard controls and inputs and forget about the tail.
I use it for my home security system, my Raspberry PI 3, and also my
off line computer for music playing. I like all multi purpose equipment.