Consider these available items
Padarsey Replacement US Layout Keyboard with Backlit Backlight 80 PCE Screws Compatible for MacBook Pro Retina 13" A1502 (Late 2013- Early 2015)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1) Package Include: 1*A1502 keyboard+Backlight Paper+80Pce keyboard screws
- 2) Product Condition:Brand New 100%
- 3) Compatible Model: Macbook Pro A1502 13" 2013 Retina;Compatible Model No:ME864LL/ME865/A* ME866LL/A
- 4) NOTICE:This item just compatible for Macbook Pro Retina 13",not compatible Macbook Pro 13",Please check the description carefully before bidding!!!
- 5) 【Universal repair tool】Please check the asin B07S9YFQJH if you need pry scewdrive Repair your iPad, iPhone,android Phone, PSP,XBox,PlayStation,Nintendo,SSD,MP3 ,players,PC, Watch and more daily devices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Please check the pictures and description carefully before bidding.Picture is the actual item.
You can press "Ctrl+F" then fill in your laptop model in blank to confirm whether this keyboard fits your laptop or not easily.
NOTICE:***If some keys will don't work after installed ,this is not because keyboard is broken but you don't connect well the ribbon cable
of our keyboard with your laptop ,pls try to reconnect more times .Many customers solve this problem after did this. We tested every keyboard
before shipping ,please be assured the purchase. Thank you！
MacBook Pro Retina 13” A1502
- MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME864LL/A (2.4 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME866LL/A (2.6 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME866LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX72LL/A (2.6 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX92LL/A (2.8 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX92LL/A (3.0 Core i7)
- MacBookPro12,1 Early 2015: MF839LL/A (2.7 GHz Core i5)
- MacBookPro12,1 Early 2015: MF841LL/A (2.9 GHz Core i5)
- MacBookPro12,1 Early 2015: MF843LL/A (3.1 GHz Core i7)
Compatible part numbers:
ME864 ME865 ME866
Package Include: 1*A1502 keyboard+Backlight Paper+80Pce keyboard screws
Product Condition: Brand New 100%（Every one will be tested before sending out）
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I emailed the seller 'tonfuteams' and was told, quoting; 'All the keyboard they would come with about 80 screws. You can reuse the old keyboard screws when you ran out of the new screws. Thank you'. Hummm! What old keyboard screws? Okay, so tonfuteams does seem to know anything about replacing Mac keyboards. But, why is Padarsey, who packages the replacement keyboard, only includes 80 screws and not the 102 screws needed?
Okay, to be fair about this particular situation, I had received 91 screws. However, the keyboard very flimsy and flexible. It really should have all 102 screws to properly support the keyboard especially for heavy finger typing.
Now I have to order more screws.
Top international reviews
The new keyboard arrived and was undamaged. It came with 80 screws when the installation process needed 102. I contacted the seller to get of the micro screws, only to be told they couldn't supply any. They gave me a $10 refund which was useless to me. I needed the special micro screws, not money for a couple coffees.
After carefully tearing down my MacBook and carefully installing the new keyboard, I was very disappointed when keys 1-9 would not work.
Now to get a full refund, I have to completely tear down my MacBook again to remove the keyboard. What a waste of time. Find another vendor to buy these from