Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Padded Tripod Case Bag with Expandable Compartment & Accessory Storage - by USA GEAR - works with Vista , Ravelli , Dolica , Manfrotto & More - Holds Tripods from 21" to 35" Folded
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USA GEAR S1 large tripod bag protects your tripod & works perfect for holding Dolica , Vista , Ravelli , Manfrotto , Sony , PLR , Polaroid , Sunpak , Opteka , SLIK , Targus , Vanguard & more!
- Zippered extenstion top can expand to hold tripods up to 35" long | Zippered body provides quick, easy access
- Large accessory pocket with mesh interior for storing memory cards, chargers, and even your cell phone
- Made with heavy-duty durable, padded fabric and fully adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad
- Fits most tripods from 21" to 35" in length when folded - Includes 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty from Accessory Power
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 26 x 9.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.15 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
However, it JUST closes over the same setup but with a Manfrotto 502 Video Head MVH502AH. Though the 502 is a flat-based head, the Induro legs come with a half ball adapter. After attaching the half ball to the head, the whole thing closes. Snugly, but it closes. See attached pictures.
I really like the access this bag affords. The single zipper goes around the "flip top" lid and then down the length of the case. It can be as open as you want, or you can just open the "flip top" and pull the tripod out the end.
There's a generous side pocket that measures 3-3/4" x 8-3/4" by about 1" wide.
You can carry the bag three ways:
1. By the carry hand straps
2. By the end loop
3. By the shoulder strap
It's nicely padded.
Maximum interior length is about 26". It's hard to calculate because the head end tapers back.
It could hold three or four compact light stands if they are under 25" long.
Overall a fantastic case for an amazingly low price.
Just make sure before ordering any carrying case, that it is the correct length for your tripod. I almost made that mistake when I found this one. It is perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to carry my NexStar SE tripod. It was a little small initiallyat the top for the 10" dia head. I fixed that and now the bag is perfect. Read morePublished 1 month ago by PackRat
Arrived before due date; undamaged
It perfect for the tripod, specifically the oversized head.
Can be expanded to accommodate large/longer items
This is very handy for carrying a tripod with camera attached. Not too bulky. Very sturdy.Published 8 months ago by Grover36
I had been looking for the right carrying case for my tripod and monopod and this was a perfect fit.Published 8 months ago by Gary Lanum