Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on January 28, 2014
I like the top a lot but the bottoms are a little small. I can still fit them though. I wish you could change the size of the bottoms so you could have like a medium top and small bottom
on April 4, 2014
I wrote a review but I do not see it so I will do this again,

The bathing suit is nothing like the one I received. We all know the picture is of the VS swimsuit and model, since I worked in the store I know exactly what it should look like, and it is not even close to what I received. The only similarity is that the bathing suit I received is black and white with polka dots, and some weird want to be vs logo..

Apart from it being the wrong bathing suit the top size was probably around a C,D size in cup.. Which would be a L, not medium.... I didn't even look at the bottoms because I am so furious...

Very disappointed and angry I wasted my time and money.
on April 11, 2014
It claims to be a medium but there is NO WAY!! The top is more like an extra small and it doesn't look like the picture. Not to mention when you try to return it, shipping alone costs $50!!!!!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous! I will never buy from this place again
on June 5, 2014
I ordered the medium and it fit as though the top was a large and the bottom was a small. Neither are a comfortable fit and I'm a size 6. The black patteren on the white bled to form an orangeish color. There were also grease marks on the bathing suit. I'm not sure that they would even come out. Poor quality and presentation. Do NOT purchase this suit. I wish there was a no star rating because one is deceiving.
on July 15, 2015
This is so cute! The top and bottom fit perfect! I usually have trouble with bandeaus because they either have my boobs pop out or they slide down. This one because of the cups fits very well.The bottom hugs in the right places and helps look nice on the thighs and waist.
on April 5, 2014
this is for my 16 year old who has the perfect body. it fits her well and she looks adorable in it. she is a size 3 and ordered a medium. i was afraid the bottoms would be too big but they fit perfect. she is 34c and the top fit perfect as well. the material is good quality.the top also comes with one strap to hold the top up around the neck if needed. she is pleased
on March 4, 2014
I purchased the size medium size and the bottoms should be labeled a small and the top should have been labeled a large. Very disappointed that I can't even wear the swim suit.
on March 27, 2014
This swimsuit appears to be sparkly in the picture posted on amazon. Once I had received the swimsuit it only had poka dots all over the swimsuit and was not very attractive. I wouldn't buy this product unless you do not want a sparkly swimsuit like the picture shows.
on January 3, 2016
NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. It has weird peace signs all over it
on March 13, 2014
I am a size 4 and the bottoms were made for a little girl and the top was too pointy and too much padding. Cute style

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question