Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 23, 2016
These shorts are just about the cutest thing you'll see regarding Paddington. My family enjoys them far more than the movie. It's a combination of stop motion and illustrations. The stories are read by Michael Hordern with a quintessential British flair that any Anglophile will enjoy endlessly. We liked it so much we bought the full collection on DVD.
on April 1, 2015
If you love Paddington Bear, you will love these highly stylized videos. Paddington is portrayed by a stop-action plush bear. Everyone else is a paper cutout against a paper background. The videos are very British and very Paddington!
on December 8, 2016
This is so funny and adorable. My son and I like to watch it together.
on January 18, 2016
My son and I love this show! Such a cute little miniseries. Definitely worth the money.
on June 25, 2015
Its Ok...NOT as cute as the first episodes. Its actually animated and quite poorly as that but the storyline is fine.
on September 30, 2008
Thankfully have finally found a DVD of the PAddington tv shows using the stop action stuffed bear- What a gem for our family
on April 30, 2015
Oldies but very sweet and if you're from the UK as I am then you will remember these fondly.
on February 28, 2015
My daugther loves the orginals. Great britsh TV.
on June 4, 2015