Paddle Leash with a 2 Rod Leash Set, 3 Leashes Total Plus 1 Carabiner. Built to Last, Made in the USA.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 Gear leashes included, 1 for the paddle, 2 additional leashes for rods or other light gear. If a super long leash is needed, they simply loop together, (See the picture of the loops)
- Fixed elongation, Will not over stretch and loose elasticity. Woven construction and long bar-tack sewn, Built to last.
- 20 inches of elongation keeps it out of the way but gives you the reach you need when paddling or reeling in the big one.
- OD Green leashes , good for the water or the woods to keep your light gear safe.
- A great wading leash. The 20" bungee section takes just the right amount of force to make this a great wading leash. The bungee reduces the jerking of the kayak when attached to you while wading the shallows.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1.1 x 2 x 4.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.11 pounds|
A versatile and complete Paddle leash and Rod leash system with 3 leashes and a (1) carabiner. The leashes have a very unique light tension bungee section that elongates with light forces and retract back neatly. The kit contains 3 leashes and 1 aluminum carabiner to attach your gear to the boat. Light weight, small diameter make these one of the best gear leashes available. Designed by kayakers, built by kayakers and sold by kayakers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?