Red Paddle Co RIDE 10'6 x 32" (2016 Series) Includes Bundle. Titan Pump - Backpack - Pumped Up SUP Pressure Gauge
|Sale:||$1,299.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Red Paddle Co. 10-6 Ride + Titan Pump + Red Paddle Co. Backpack + Waterproof Phone Case + BONUS Pumped Up Sup Pressure Gauge
- The Red Paddle Co Ten Six is the single most popular inflatable SUP board in the world. Heralded as a classic in all four corners of the world. Designed to match the requirements of the all round rider, it will float and glide easily on flat water, while still riding smoothly and predictably in surf.
- While some inflatable boards flex uncontrollably in the surf we know how to build just the right amount of curve into the plan shape to create a stiff board. The 10'6 is 120mm / 4.72" thick. This increases stiffness while not affecting the ride and performance of this iconic board. The Ten Six holds firm and allows you to pick your line across even the smallest of waves.
- An included Pumped Up SUP hand held pressure gauge reads pressure instantly without having to attach to a pump. Specifically designed for SUP valves so no adaptor is needed. Provides a more stable reading than in-line or built-in pump gauges and eliminates hose air loss.
- The Ten Six comes complete with an awesome backpack, a repair kit and the Red Paddle Co Titan Pump which makes inflation to 15-20psi faster and easier, leaving you more time to paddle. Fin placement and rocker lines are the key ingredients that turn our boards from being ordinary into something that you want to ride again and again.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you could only ever have one Red Paddle Co board, the Ride 10’6” is the one we’d tell you to get – it’s already the world’s most popular inflatable SUP. Its popularity is down to its versatility. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. And it’s 4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Cargo tie-downs complete an iconic package.
Top Customer Reviews
After receiving the replacement handle, a friend helped me figure out how to install it but even with the working pump, we couldn't get the board to inflate to the required level of psi (the green area on the dial.) He was putting 225 lbs of weight onto the handle, and it still wouldn't budge after inflating to a certain level. It wasn't clear if it was full and just not registering on the pump or whether it needed more air. I took it for a spin and found it to be wobbly (it kind of felt like you were SUPing on a really hard raft) and awkward in the water. It still had a bit of give in the middle and the front was popping up out of the water (I'm under 145, so it wasn't a weight issue.) Two other friends and my SUP instructor also tried it, and didn't like the feel at all. After that first trial, I returned the board to Amazon and purchased a hard board.
I will also note that the board was difficult to fold up and put back into the carry case after use. It took two people to do this which defeated what I thought was the biggest benefit to an inflatable - the portability.
The best thing I can say about this board is that it looks good. The roller case is well designed and useful if you can actually get the SUP back into the case but overall, I would not recommend this board.
I heard from others that pumping up inflatable boards can take a while, but with the Titan pump, I would say I can have this board up to 20PSI in about 3-4 minutes. NOTE: the pump I received from Red Paddle arrived with a crack in the handle (I assume it was damaged in the shipping). This caused air to leak out of the handle and took forever to inflate the board. If you have issues pumping the board up, email Red Paddle and they'll probably send you a new handle and other stuff for free like they did for me.
Overall, this board is a very stable board (in fact, when pumped up to about 20psi, it hardly feels like an inflatable when you're on it). The board paddles nicely and tracks fairly quickly through the water (allowing me to easily keep up with or out paddle friends on non-inflatables).
In the surf, this board is ok. It isn't a surf specific board, but for small to medium sized waves, this board is a lot of fun (plus if you fall off while surfing and the board hits you, it won't hurt since it is inflatable). Great board and a great company! would highly recommend!