Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 9,616 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10,236 reviews
on September 24, 2017
I love this kitchen gadget. I use it often to make curly fries or zucchini noodles.
on September 23, 2017
I love it! I used all the time
on September 23, 2017
This is probably great for what it does. The blades are sharp, it makes fun shapes. I hate cleaning it.There's always something sticking somewhere after a wash. Surprised that the man will eat zoodles. That's a win.
on September 23, 2017
So happy I took a chance on this gadget. It works well, cleans easily, and stores well. I had to carefully follow the directions to set the pieces in place; it didn't seem intuitive. After you have done it once, it's easy. If you are spiralling veggies for a large group, you may be happier with a more costly electric appliance like Veggiebullet. For feeding just the family however, this is a a great tool.
review image
on September 22, 2017
I really like this spiralizer. I use it mainly to make sweet potato noodles and it works great for that. It didn't come with instructions as to which blades to use for what size noodles you wanted to make, and being kind of clueless around the kitchen I wasn't sure which blade to use for the noodles but I figured it out really quick. It's very easy to put together and so easy to use. My only complaint is that the suction cups which are used to keep it in place as you are making your noodles don't always hold very well and the spiralizer cant sometimes slip a little, but that doesn't really mess up anything. Easy to clean. I'm glad I purchased it.
The blade came broken!! Too late when I noticed I could not return the product
review image
on September 22, 2017
This was a gift. My granddaughter loves it. Uses to make zoodles, carrots, etc.
Love love love!
on September 21, 2017
I bought this on recommendation from a website without doing any research - bad idea. It works very well but there are much better ones for the same price. The veges fall to the side and you have to put a square dish to catch it, it will not work with a circular dish. My other issue is with the suction that keeps it from moving. It does not stay put with much pressure, it keeps coming loose and moving. Once you get over the annoying design it does work, the blades are very sharp and you get perfect spiralized fruits and vegetables.
on September 21, 2017
Makes great zoodles. Just what I was looking for.