Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on April 23, 2016
Well made pan, and it really is non-stick, too. Rectangular shape makes for elegant looking tarts with sliced and overlapping fruit. Moreover, every piece gets a nice single or double rim of fluted crust, depending on how you slice it. If you do the math, you'll find that the area of this pan is a tad less than a 9" standard round tart pan, so recipes calling for 9" pan wil fit. If recipe calls for 10" pan, though, you'll have some overage. I'd like it if they made a deeper version of this which would be great for hearty quiches.
on March 27, 2016
This was a bit disappointing. The bottom pan was a bit small for the tart pan. I wish it was a bigger and fit tighter. I have another on in a pie shape and it is great. The pan rattles when putting things into it so the pan doesn't cook as it should . However, it is easy to get out.
I would make sure when you receive this item that the bottom fits.
on July 8, 2017
Very small- not worth the money
on April 24, 2017
Love the pan. Easy clean up. Would highly recommend.
on June 9, 2015
It was perfect for the job I needed it for.
review image
on January 24, 2016
I like it. I had this on my wish list for a while so I could make a special tart dessert I found. When it was finally available, I couldn't find my recipe
on February 8, 2015
Fine product.It does everything it should. It is sturdy, it heats evenly and it is truly non-stick. I can't quite figure the $279 regular price, but I am pleased that I got it for less then $20 and will use it often.
on January 13, 2013
Great pan, truly non-stick, and bottom lifts out for easy serving. The rectangular shape means each guest gets a serving with a fluted edge with crisp crust. Perfect for quiches and tartes.
on June 28, 2016
Great little tin that is perfect for quiches and other bakes treats!
on February 2, 2016
Very nice little pans for making rectangular tarts and quiche. Easy wash and even cooking.