|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $6.00 (38%)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
Page One: Inside The New York Times and the Future of Journalism (Participant Media Guide) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In 17 illuminating essays, various writers take a look at the challenges facing journalism today, and shed considerable light on the subject of it's current and potential future evolution in the digital age.
The movie was good. This book is even better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very interesting essays, not just on the NYT but on journalism in general. The lone exception is Hillary Clinton's entry, which doesn't really say anything and is in serious need... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Alfredo Hurtado
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Media & Communications
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Movies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication & Media Studies
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism & Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Media & Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Movies & Video > Video
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Journalism