- Series: The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine (Book 26)
- Hardcover: 211 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (December 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437725023
- ISBN-13: 978-1437725025
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,204,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pain in Horses: Physiology, Pathophysiology and Therapeutic Implications, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Equine, 1e (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.