Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 14, 2014
Has its drawbacks, but most important factor is that it works and is different from most of the muscle ache products out there. Other muscle rubs/sprays/pads generally use, singly or in combination, menthol, camphor, and methylsalicylate. This product is somewhat different in that it uses capsaicin, the active component of peppers.
The cause of the pain is a consideration. These active ingredients may perform differently depending on the CAUSE of the pain.
Painizin-CP does contain capsaizin. I find this to be somewhat more powerful than the other ingredients. And a BIG advantage is that it is relatively odorless, so you don't have to spend your day answering everyone's questions about "why do you smell like BenGay?"
Some cautions are in order. Because is has the same chemical as hot peppers, be careful not to rub your hand in the area where you sprayed the Painizin, and then touch your eyes, naughty bits, etc. You can easily transfer this substance to your eyelid or other sensitive area, and you'll REALLY regret what you did. Another caution is spraying yourself and then breathing in the fumes. Try to spray in a larger or well-ventilated space. Finally, you may find that it burns a little when you shower with some of this compound still on your skin.
Despite these warnings, I am very glad to have this product. It really helped me without stinking up the house, and it seems to last longer than other treatments.
on January 30, 2015
I have to say that I've got some mixed feelings about this stuff. First impression is that it's a bit thick for its (spray) delivery system. It can be a real mess to apply. You buy something like this in a spray so you hopefully don't have to touch it with your hands, but forget about it. It's kind of a gel like consistency that requires some working in. Might as well be in a roll-on delivery system. As for the actual substance... it has a fairly noxious smell if you try to take a hit of it up close, but you really don't smell it from any kind of distance -- so good marks for that. When applied, it heats up a little -- not too much, and lasts a good long time. Exercise some caution when covering areas where you apply it, as it seems to increase the heating effect to levels that might not feel very pleasant. And for heaven's sake, if you absolutely, positively have to handle this stuff with your hands, do NOT... I repeat, DO NOT under any circumstance place your hands anywhere within two zip codes of your eyes, genitals or any other sensitive bits you may want to keep around. Nuf said?
on January 17, 2013
I have shared the amazing relief I discovered with the Painazin CP spray. I sent one to my mother and my sister who had been suffering with shoulder pain. She stated the moment she spray it on and rubbed it in, she felt the warming situation that went straight to the inflammation and gave her relief from pain that very day. I really didn't want to share how well this product worked for fear of it not being available when I needed to order it again. But the amazing relief you get from pain has to be shared and I want others to feel the relief that I felt from the use of this product.
on October 3, 2014
I hear from a friend , that this work very good for arthritis ,she give me a litter and I try it. So work perfect I bought 3 give one to my neighbor , then later my neighbor older more for himself. Pain gone I used in my hand pain is 90% gone also pain on my my knees , walk better less pain nice WORK. I keep using this products. .
on July 22, 2017
Its often worked to relieve muscle cramps in a few minutes. I have no arthritis but it has worked for other things.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2013
HAS GIVEN ME RELIEF WHEN I USE IT. WILL BUY AGAIN, JUST HAVE TO BE SURE YOU WASH YOUR HANDS OFF REAL WELL IF RUBBING IT IN TO SKIN, WILL BURN EYES. PRODUCT IS THE BEST I'VE USED.
on May 21, 2015
Super good product . I am 46 and I have been bodybuilding for more than 28 years. My right shoulder has suffer lots of injuries and this product helps calm the pain to the point that I forget about the pain. Try it is very good , highly recommend.
on March 17, 2013
My Mom is 92 years old and lives in Phoenix, Az. to help her arthritic pain. I sent her one bottle of Painazin-Cp
and she said it is the only medication that has stopped her pain. I just sent her another bottle yesterday. She is
so thankful to get some relief.
on July 18, 2015
Gift for my Mother and she swears by it. She should have had her knee replaced years ago and now is too old to have it done. She is in extreme pain in the knee and says this works.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 8, 2013
I thought I was getting product in packaging as shown by the picture. Instead I got a bottle that appeared to be part of a 2-pack bag that had been ripped open. The bottle was greasy and the expiration date was rubbed off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.