- Paperback: 113 pages
- Publisher: Orthopedic Physical Therapy Products; 1 edition (October 9, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979988004
- ISBN-13: 978-0979988004
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #58,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Painful Yarns (8318) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
G. Lorimer Moseley, PhD, FACP
Dr. Moseley is professor of Clinical Neurosciences and Foundation Chair in Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia, Senior Principal Research Fellow at Neuroscience Research Australia and Chair of PainAdelaide. He has a unique ability to teach the science of pain in a way that s applicable to professionals and accessible to patients.
Browse award-winning titles. See more