- Save 15% Now. Save 15% Today When You Purchase 4 or More Products From Christensen & Nielsen! Enter code R5IX5VN7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% Now. Save 10% Today When You Purchase 3 or More Products From Christensen & Nielsen! Enter code AS66PEGW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% Now. Save 5% Today When You Purchase 2 or More Products From Christensen & Nielsen! Enter code O5WKZ2L2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Paint Sticks 12 Inch Paddles - to Stir Paints Wax - Mix Epoxy or Resin - For Wood Crafts, Guaranteed Satisfaction - Bulk Pack 100 Hardwood Stirrers - Library or Garden Marker- Kids Craft or Hobby
|Sale:||$22.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stirs paint, stain, autobody fillers or epoxy floor or filler materials with ease! Unlike most paint sticks, these are MADE IN THE US by members of Teamster's Local 406. Which means: Consistency in Wood Quality, Strength, Sizing, Coloring and Count. We don't want to be just another 'run of the mill' wood stick company. CLICK THE LARGE IMAGE to see hidden images.
- NOMINAL DIMENSIONS: 12 INCHES X 1 IN. X .124 INCH THICK. STRONG, CLEAR WHITE BIRCH HARD-WOOD. Heat treated to minimize splinters and warp. Long-lasting | Sturdy | Comfortable to use
- USES ARE LIMITED ONLY BY YOUR IMAGINATION! Use for: crafts, waxing, organic gardening, libraries, church fans, teaching aids, wedding favors, shims, auctions, and more. Smooth surface allows for easy writing with a Sharpie
- YOU SHOULD TRY THEM. YOU WILL LIKE THEM. They work so well -they're made WHILE MUSIC PLAYS!
- ORDER YOURS TODAY AND GET STARTED on your next project! A Hundred Stir Sticks at a great price. Our goal is to cultivate satisfied and happy customers, and to be as transparent as possible about the scope of our service and the capability of our staff. Should any questions or concerns arise about your purchase, we are easily found. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Order yours today.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Clear White Birch (hardwood veneer) paint paddles make any project a breeze. Light, but firm enough not to break, the stir stick can handle a variety of uses.
MIX MULTIPLE LIQUIDS Mix paint, stain, epoxy, resin, gelcoat, latex, auto body fillers, liquid urethane plastic, silicon mold rubber, and other substances with ease. Unlike other, less sturdy sticks, you won't need to use two at a time to avoid breakage.
COMFORTABLE FIT AND FINISH Nicely shaped handle for easy gripping, mix without concern of splinters thanks to our smooth finish that leaves you thinking this stick has been sanded and sealed! We pride ourselves on no wood burrs or fuzz.
CONSISTENT SIZE AND COLOR The 12 in. sticks are uniform in size and quality - allowing you to easily mix in gallon, quart, and even pint-sized cans. Don't worry about "green" sticks - our sticks are a lovely honey color.
MADE IN USA Our wooden sticks are manufactured in a mill that has produced them for generations, using high-grade logs from northern states' forests. Responsible forestry practices are employed to preserve the resource for future generations.
CRAFTS, GARDENING, AND MORE! In addition to painting and staining, our customers have used our sticks for children's crafts, wedding fans, garden markers, target shooting, library shelf markers, and art projects. They are BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE.
GUARANTEE - Order yours today. There is no fine print to our "Satisfaction Guarantee." If our sticks don't serve your needs or meet your standards in any way, just contact us and we'll immediately replace them or refund your money. It's simple. That might be why so many people have left such glowing feedback on Amazon. We want happy customers! If you have a concern, please contact us!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
BTW, I have actually used these sticks for stirring paint several time in recent months, and they work great for that also.
I bought these sticks to use in my backyard flower bed areas. After planting a number of new perennials (many still very small) two weeks ago, I realized that all five of the grandkids (ages 6 and under) would be in our backyard for a massive Easter celebration with Easter Egg hunting, dying, games, etc.
I needed a wooden stick that was tall enough for the kids to see after I inserted the stick into the ground four or five inches. I also wanted a stick that was somewhat rounded at the top in case one the kids fell down.
I placed 3 or 4 sticks around each plant last week, and I am happy to report that we had our family Easter activities in the backyard over the weekend and the plants and kids (and adults) all did well. I also plan to use some of the sticks to identify the plant types during the summer until they take hold. The sticks are so economical it is no big deal to replace them when they start to deteriorate.
As if this was not enough, Christensen and Nielsen Trading Co. was concerned enough with our satisfaction that Dave took the effort to check in with us to see that our project was going well. Thanks, Dave! That is great customer service. I wish more companies showed as much concern.
We needed high quality sticks and these are just perfect. Thanks for a great product and it was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone.
Can't believe the one reviewer saying he was made because he had 10 sticks that had rough edges and only got 97 vs 100
Learn to live a little man! You're to uptight!
Only complaint I have is wished they were under $20