Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on April 28, 2013
I bought this for my mother who loves dragonflies. After seeing the VERY low price, I figured she'd like it but I really didnt put much faith in it's quality or that it would last very long. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised! She adored it and wears it quite often which is saying alot about the quality. It has held up very well and still looks new. She gets alot of complements on how beautiful it is. It was deffinately worth the little money we spent on it!!
on July 21, 2013
This is fun costume jewelry. I would suggest taking the dragonfly off of the chain it comes on and putting it on a real gold necklace if you have allergies to certain types of metals for those of us with sensitive skin types. I also believe it makes it look more quality on a real gold chain. To be honest, when I bought this necklace i was looking for something a little different. Something a bit smaller and less flashy. I wore it a few times out and then put it on my key chain. I still get compliments on it. It looks very much like it does in the photos.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2013
A beautiful piece of jewelry. I wasn't expecting it to have those glass like wings and It made my wife very happy
on May 15, 2014
Fast Delivery, but not as nice as one I had bought from another seller. Pretty, but not as nice, doesn't like to lay flat on the choker I put it on, like the other seller's did.
on October 22, 2013
very disappointed with this purchase it looks gaudy and cheap in person i will never wear it. Might put it on a key ring or something.
on December 11, 2013
It's pretty and looks like it does in the picture.
Its a bit on the big side though so It doesn't work well as an everyday sort of accessory.
on November 21, 2013
It is even prettier in person.
I love dragonflies.
Nice addition to my jewelry collection.
Very happy I didn't skip over ad.
on January 2, 2014
My friend is a Dragon Fly lover, as she says it brings her good luck and hopefully this does, as she could use some good luck...
on August 17, 2015
Loved it
on January 7, 2014
It's costume jewlery so don't expct expensive looking. Its a fun piece to wear with jeans and a tee shirt..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question