- Publisher: Webb Books, Inc. (1965)
- ASIN: B000RSPG4U
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,442,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Painter's Companion Paperback – 1965
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
264 page paperback book, a WEBB Art Book W-2 written by Reed kay and published in 1961 and this printing in 1965. Here are comprehensive answers to the technical problems that face all painters.