- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: North Light Books; 1St Edition edition (February 7, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1581806434
- ISBN-13: 978-1581806434
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,947 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Painter's Guide to Design and Composition Hardcover – February 7, 2006
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 28 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lots of beautiful paintings illustrate her points. Step-by-step demonstrations by other accomplished artists give the reader a mini-workshop in each chapter. I'm reading the book slowly, page by page, practicing as I go. With each chapter my design improves. This book delivers what it promises.