Painting on Location Made Easy: Understanding Color DVD
Painting on location, in spite of the fresh air, can become a nightmare. The light changes the water alters, wind tears your paper, and flies can stick to your work. There are really no rules in painting, and photographs and sketches can become wonderful guides whether the artist is at the scene or not. In this program, the process of painting while on location outside of the studio will be explored while tips and guidelines are presented.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Educational
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Special Interests
- Movies & TV > Independently Distributed
- Movies & TV > Independently Distributed > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Independently Distributed > Special Interests
- Movies & TV > TV