Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 287 reviews
on December 24, 2014
This was great to get! Years ago, I misplaced the pair that came with my Science Year enclyclopedia set. I didn't think to replace it until I bought a 3D comic magazine and went to my encyclopedia to use its glasses and saw the paper pocket empty! Boy, did I panic! Back in the 80s, they were giving them away for free in cereal boxes and on kid gift bags(You know. The paper ones you can pop out of the cardboard?). But that was almost 25 years ago! Who sells 3D glasses anymore? Luckily, someone did. And MANY in one pack. Now I have almost a lifetime supply of 3D glasses. Thanks!
on December 7, 2014
I bought ten of these specifically so that I'd have one at home just in case I borrow a 3D movie from the library. I thought of it when I borrowed one season of MEDIUM, which included a 3D episode, and I didn't have one anywhere, and neither did the library.

I bought the ten-pack, a bargain at $2.22, free shipping, then donated the other nine to the library, so that when other people borrow 3D movies, they can also borrow a cheap pair of glasses if they want to, or even buy a pair from the library.

They are cheaply made, but what do you expect for a quarter per pair, including shipping. They are even cheaper if you buy them a hundred at a time.
on June 23, 2017
Typical anaglyphic glasses with red and blue lenses. Good price and come individually wrapped. If your a fan of old school 3d movies, you need some of these. Their paper with plastic flexible lenses. They can be reused but are cheap enough that you won't be out much if they get lost or destroyed. Make sure everybody gets a pair with this 10 pack.
on August 14, 2016
Quality isn't bad, color (red/cyan) is good, not sure about optical distortion. Only bad part is that there were no plastic bags and the glasses weren't pre-folded, as was advertised. But you can't beat the price!
on February 10, 2017
as described. basic paper and gel anaglyph glasses. good value compared to some of the other products avaialble.
on November 25, 2012
When I purchased first time they were fine. In second time they were not.
The red side is darker than what is normally supposed to be. So there is an extra strain effect on my eyes and picture are not that clear what other glasses show.
It says white frame, but it is not white. It is same as shown in picture. I wanted plain glasses and ordered these thinking that they will be while. They are white from back. Front is yellow clown color as shown.
Do not know if this is a seller issue or product issue.
on April 13, 2016
These are great 3D glasses but do not purchase them if you are in a hurry to receive them. They took forever to arrive. Overall, the glasses are fine. They are slightly uncomfortable by the end of the movie but they serve their purpose. They fit adults well but I had to tie a string on them to get them to stay on my 6 year old's head.
on November 29, 2016
They work, but I'm not quite comfortable with them, yet.
on September 20, 2017
They work quite nicely. The cardboard is a bit flimsy, but optically, they are fine. No ghosting
Just be aware that contraryto their listing, they do not come pre-folded, and no protective sleeves.
on April 13, 2017
Glasses are cheap and as advertised, but the blue has ghosting on movies.

Don't know if it's the glasses or the color balance, but it's annoying.