- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- MATERIAL: Made of high quality 95% Cotton and 5% spandex, elastic, comfortable, durable, airy, breathable to wear all day long, thin and stretchy material fits perfectly, they won't cause foot odor or beriberi problems.
- FULL SIZES: Thin cotton liner socks fit most US ladies' sizes 6-12 (plus size), With Best elasticity, It's suitable for most women's feet. Packed with different common colors to match different kinds of shoes. no deformed, no faded. Fitness is like it's part of the foot itself.
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Lightweight snug socks, almost invisible, real no show & ultra low cut socks. The inside edges of the socks are lined with a thin sticky substance which allows the sock to stick to all sides of your foot, Extra flower-shaped numbs on the bottom well designed to to prevent slippage while wearing a sloped shoes. No slip and skid free design really makes the difference.
- TOE TEAR PREVENTION: Reinforced toes Effectively increased the thickness in front of the toes and prevents toes from tearing，will not develop holes in the toes.
- EASY TO WEAR: Invisible and moisture wicking in most ballet /Flats. The no show liner socks will stays hidden underneath your flats, heels, Boat and loafers. So you will look fabulous while feeling comfortable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 10.3 x 4.2 x 0.6 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 10, 2020
- ASIN : B0865K875H
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also seem to be having a mild allergic reaction to the adhesive strips on the inside these socks, but only in one spot on my big toe and only on one foot, perhaps the polymer was inconsistent and has a higher concentration of some chemical in it right there.
**UPDATE: I wear these socks a lot and holes have started to appear after several weeks. They are still so comfy that I'll keep the 4-star rating, just wish they were a bit more durable.