|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
- This fabric is high quality and very soft and comfortable.
- Made of 100% Polyester with lace detail
- Perfect for any time of year
- The cami includes adustable straps for maximum comfort and fit, lace detail, and the shorts include an elastic waistband with lace detail
- Sizing Runs as follows: Small (2-4), Medium (6-8). Large (10-12), XL (14-16).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Satin Cami and Short set feels luxurious on your skin. Made of 100% Polyester with lace detail. The cami includes adustable straps and a lace detail, and the shorts include an elastic waistband with lace detail. This fabric is high quality and very soft and comfortable. Wash cold with like colors, dry on low heat only. Sizing Runs as follows: Small (2-4), Medium (6-8). Large (10-12), XL (14-16).
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DTUODE2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 8, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The shorts fit like a size small/medium and the top fit like a sz xl. I returned them.Published 18 days ago by MickeyPosh2005
I was excited for these pajamas but then highly disappointed. The top fits according to size correctly but the shorts are like 3 sizes smaller than the top.Published 1 month ago by michael juenemann
Fits a little small, but looks great on my wife. She says it's comfortable.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I order a small and it fits perfectly. I am 5"3 measurements 34-26-38. This feels so comfortable. I order it in all colors.Published 1 month ago by SugaJones
It looks nice but if far to large in the chest area for people that do not have much up there. Need to be at least a C cup to fill it out and it fit right.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Cute pj's, they fit a bit close though. The fabric is soft and tailoring is good.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love this sleep wear. It is comfortable and fitted me perfectly!Published 2 months ago by Kristina Waddell