Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

Pajama Time! (Boynton on Board)
Format: Board book|Change

Pajama Time is right up there with The Going To Bed Book. I love the way Boynton can turn quiet down and get ready for bedtime into a good time. Taking a bath, brushing our teeth and putting on pj's becomes a little dance party in our house. A quiet dance, moved very smoothly and the next thing little one knows, she's almost asleep. My granddaughter has never had a bedtime or routine, she's about to turn two and desperately needed to learn that after dinner she will have a bath and follow with a routine to bed. I've been doing this with her most nights, (including book time) and evenings are becoming so much easier. I've incorporated several wonderful books that follow the same storyline; we started with Llama Llama, then The Going To Bed Book and Pajama Time, most recently added Nighty Night. Such a nice set to have to choose from mixed in with plenty of other characters she loves (we're waiting on Pookie's Bedtime too) in our rotation.

Wonderful purchase and highly recommended for babies up through preschool, just don't be surprised when your 5 or 6 year occasionally asks you to find this one or brings it to you to read too!
My 15 month old son absolutely loves board books, either bringing them to you to read to him or going through them himself. I really like the Sandra Boynton books because they are fun to read and my son seems to like the graphics. These books have nice bright colors and are quality made, we will continue to purchase her books. The end of this book has the characters dancing so I don't know how conducive that is to sleeping for maybe an older toddler whos able to follow and understand the story, the Going to Bed Book might be a better bedtime story for them.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on July 11, 2017
Our absolute FAVORITE BOOK!! This is such a cute and fun children's bedtime book! My little guy has loved it since he was 1.5 y.o. He's 5.5 y.o now and still picks it often as the book of choice. It's an easy read and flows well (some children's books are kinda clunky when you read it). We love all the animals, different shapes and sizes. BUY IT! Also a great gift too!!
on December 21, 2017
Not our favorite. The going to bed book is a lot better. I just couldn't seem to find the groove to this one so I gave up. Tried it again months later and still couldn't get into it. Maybe it's just me? Lol But the going to bed book is one of our faves. "Rock and rock and rock to sleep" - love that.
on February 8, 2018
This was my first Sandra Boynton book purchase for my 2-year old granddaughter. It's my favorite of the many Sandra Boynton books I've sinced researched and purchased for her, and I believe it's hers as well! It has such a great rhyming rhythm, and I must say that I enjoy reading it to her as much as she enjoys hearing it!! It's just FUN, as most of Sandra's books are!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 15, 2016
While this is a cute book its a bit too upbeat & energetic for a bedtime book. It didn't help relax my little one at all it actually made him want to run & dance around. It'd be better to read anytime except bedtime but it wouldn't make much sense to because its all about pajamas & bedtime. I would recommend The Going To Bed book instead!
on August 19, 2015
Such a cute book! We love this author and the flow of her stories. We purchased several of these as birthday favors for a pajama brunch birthday party. I loved giving a keepsake book rather then a bunch of candy or other dollar store items that would just be thrown out. My 6 year old enjoys reading this book and my 2 year old loves it before bedtime so it's great for children of varying ages.
on May 23, 2016
This is one of my favorite night time books to read to my 6 month old. It's a quick easy read and is pretty cute too. I find myself quoting it while I'm getting him dressed in his pajamas at night. What more can you ask for in a children's book?! I love the humor in Sandra's books and this one has just enough to make you smile. I'm sure it will be in regular rotation for a while in our house!
on September 4, 2017
Love the book & my Daughter loves that "pookie" is in it. The only bummer for us, is that all of the pajamas in the book are two-piece and my twin two year olds need to wear onesies to bed or they'll take off the bottoms & diapers. This book makes them want the 2 piece pjs.
on December 7, 2015
One of our favorite Sandra Boynton books. Because of it's upbeat rhythm, it doesn't do too well as a night-time book, but it's okay. We read it throughout the day. Our little one loves this book and keeps bringing it to us to read. I'm not sure what he enjoys more... (1) the book itself, or (2) his rhythm-challenged and tone-deaf parents trying to rap the words. I guess it doesn't matter. This book in a hit in our home!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse