PajamaJeans Mens Jeans Stretch Denim - Men Elastic Waist Pants
- NEVER SACRIFICE STYLE - Our premium jeans give you the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, delivering the COMFORT you need & the SHARP DETAILS you like; Exclusive features ensure you’ll always LOOK YOUR BEST
- Pull On closure
- COMFORTABLE FIT - These blue jeans look like real jeans, but feel like his favorite pair of sweats; made with exclusive Dormisoft Denim that's stretchy and relaxed
- STYLISH & VERSATILE - Comfortable jeans for men are perfect for every occasion, from long days at work, to business or casual travel, and of course relaxing at home
- CUSTOM-FIT PULL-ON WAIST - Unlike traditional jeans, PajamaJeans for men are elastic waist jeans with a faux fly to ensure he stays comfortable all day long
- HANDSOME DESIGNER DETAILS - Features five-pocket designer styling, contrast stitching, and brass rivets, creating the look of expensive designer jeans with all the comfort of his favorite sweats or PJ bottoms
- SIZING IS A BREEZE - Stretchy, drawstring waist makes sizing simple; Men's PajamaJeans come in a great assortment of sizes for the perfect fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These straight leg men's PajamaJeans are the perfect solution for men who just want to wear sweats all day long. They look like designer jeans but feel like your favorite pair of PJs, so they're perfect for everything from weekend projects to weeknight lounge sessions. Each pair is constructed from our exclusive Dormisoft Denim that provides a bit of stretch while maintaining their shape for the long-term and has super-stylish finishing touches for that designer edge. These PajamaJeans feature a worn-in, vintage wash for that classic denim feel. Our men's straight leg jeans come in a variety of cool colors for work and play.
- Made with Dormisoft Denim (95 percent cotton, 5 percent spandex)
- Inseam: 32" (30" for size small)
- Pull-on waist with drawstring
- 5-Pocket detailing
- Machine washable
- Faux fly
Feel & Look Great
The problem - you're tired of wearing sloppy old sweats, but you want to feel comfortable.
The solution - PajamaJeans! You won't believe how comfortable and relaxed you'll look while being well-dressed.
Comfort & Style
Get a comfort upgrade with extra softness and stretch.The cotton and spandex blend is soft to the touch and moves with you so you'll look (and feel) great all day long. No struggle, no hassles!
Easy & Simple Care
Machine Wash (cold) and Tumble Dry (low). It's that simple and easy to keep your jeans looking great wash after wash. Basic jeans should have basic care. Our quality fabric will stand up to the test.
Washes that Wash Well
From Indigo to Vintage Wash, we have all the washes you want and they'll never look tired or fade.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 8.4 x 2 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : GKPJ03339-PAJ010907
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 31, 2017
- Manufacturer : PajamaJeans
- ASIN : B00Q3LY7SQ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We tried a few different types of elastic waistband pants (usually twill) but they aren’t super comfortable and just didn’t give the same look as jeans.
I wore a pair of these to work today. They were super comfortable in my wheelchair, and gave that great jean look.
This maybe isn’t what these were intended for but I love them!
These jeans however, are perfect! The fabric is crazy soft, has the perfect amount of stretch, and stays wrinkle-free all day long! The elastic waist is awesome and has enough stretch that the waist gives when I eat a little much, but yet remains just snug enough throughout the day. I have washed and worn them a few times now and they still look just like the day I received them!
My waist is size 34 and inseam is ideally 31. I bought a medium based on their size chart and they fit perfect in the waist and length! There is nothing I dislike about these jeans! Now if only they could find a way to make Dockers style casual pants in this same exact style, hint hint! Also a light blue style in the jeans would be great as well!
These pants smelled like lighter fluid you would use to lite a grill , even put a rash on my skin.
Washed them twice and still couldn't get rid of the smell.
The company reach out to me and was very concerned about the pair of jeans I had received
I found that very impressive, they offered to send me a fresh
Pair which received.
I opened the package and it was night and day from the first pair I purchased.
This pair is perfect, no smell, very comfortable.
I highly recommend this company for going above and beyond and will enjoy wearing there stretchy jeans.
Will be ordering another pair soon!
I bought these for my boyfriend who is a server/waiter. He is always complaining about how uncomfortable jeans are and how much he hates them. I've been on the hunt for let's say, male "jeggings." I came across these and thought I'd give em a go. I will say I was hesitant at first based on the comments. I read NOT to buy the darker ones, as they leech blue dye (yuck). I'm sure with a couple of washes that wouldn't be so much of an issue.. any how... I purchased the vintage blue. They haven't leeched any dye yet.
Men are weird, so I feel I get a half truth response... but he says they are pretty comfortable (way better than jeans anyway) and they have a LOT of stretch. I think the only complaint I'd have (I ordered the LG based off of the size chart, and they were WAY too long, but he's only about 5'8) -- I then purchased a medium, and they were a more appropriate length-wise, but just a tad snug in the waist.
Overall, they were a good purchase. Just wish they had more specific size options rather than S, M, or L.
By Xfiles_girl on December 14, 2019
When I wear them out nobody can tell they aren't normal jeans, they are surprised they are pajama jeans. These are now my go to pants for wearing outside and might be my go to pajamas.
If the waistband isnt already tight on you the string crimps the pants and makes uncomfortable spots. If you ever used a belt on loose pants, you'll know what I'm talking about