Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pajar's Grip boot provides superior protection and keeps you sharp-looking. The tall boot features a weatherproof fabric upper with a lace-up shaft. A toggled closure at the collar and genuine shearling lining make for a comfortably warm and snug fit, while the rubber outsole provides flexibility and protective traction.
Over the years, PAJAR has developed and implemented techniques to improve their high quality boots. With the addition of a patented insulating mid-sole (Iso-Lana) made up of small air bubbles between layers of aluminum, felt, and wool, Pajar boots can withstand severe cold up to -74 degrees Celsius. All seams are tape-sealed and the adhesive construction further ensures the waterproof quality of the boots. PAJAR boots are produced in a wide range of styles, materials, and colours to keep up with fashion trends. They are advertised in consumer fashion magazines and have become a necessity for trendsetters.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Date First Available: July 18, 2014
- ASIN: B00LXFIMCY
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off I live in NJ and I get cold easily, I'm from the islands. I have watched these boots in a nearby store since last year, but since we had a warm winter I didn't think to get them. Well that was my fault, because I was very unprepared for this blast of cold.
I walk about 5 miles each day, simply due to drop-off and pick-up and errands for my family. I take public transportation so these boots are extremely lightweight. Don't make the mistake I did however and walk that much on the first day of getting them. They felt very tight and my pinky toes were hurting. The second day however there were stretched out and fit much more comfortable. We've had some very low temperatures lately and my toes were comfy and dry. NO need for specialty socks, I wear basic Hanes white or black socks and I'm good to go all day long, and still walking my 5 miles; now with ease.
The upper interior of the boots is faux sheepskin, the under calf area is padded with an insulation material called Pajar-tex, most shoes call them warmer-tex. Anyway, its WARM! I was concerned about the bottom mostly, so I removed the insole lining to see what's going on there. The bottom of the boots is also padded and structurally strong.
The outer area is flexible, and will not break or crack it allows movement with your feet to walk or run easily.
I attached some pictures for a clearer image of the boot. NYC hustle with NJ snow. I'm READY.
The socks I wore with these boots: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GXDG9E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
- They are waterproof! Most boots claim to be waterproof but these actually are!
- They keep my feet nice and warm, even on really cold days when I'm out walking for several hours
- They're really easy to clean. Mud and dirt just wipe right off with a wet paper towel so it's easy to keep them looking new.
- Great traction
- The shoelaces are obscenely long, and they are so smooth that they come untied incredibly easily
- There isn't as much padding in the soles or arch support as I'd like in order to make 6+ mile walking days more comfortable, but I think that might be a bit too much to ask
- It took a few days to get used to walking in them because the ankle area is more loose than what I'm used to. I was unsure at first, but after wearing them for a few days I was able to break them in so the toe area was more comfortable and I got used to the looseness in the ankles.
- I have fallen over while attempting to take them off...that may say more about my balance than these boots though. I would have preferred the zip grip boots, but my size/color combo was not available for a similar price.
- I had to exchange the first pair I bought for a different size. I wear a size 6.5US in running shoes, so I was unsure whether to get the 37 or 38 in these boots. Pajar's size chart says that the 37 translates to a 6.5, so I initially ordered that size. They were WAY too small. I exchanged them for a 38, and they fit perfectly, if a tiny bit snug in the toe area. So I'd say they run small based on the US size translations they give.
Top international reviews
Second winter: Since March these have worn through completely so that my heel is right on the rubber and freezing at even at just -5C (which we all know is not really very cold).
I was hoping that I would’ve got more than 1.5/2 winters out of them :(
It's a steal. Perfectly fit. Perfect for canadian winter.