Pakkon Wide Mouth Glass Mason Jar with PlasticLid/Ferment & Store Kombucha Tea or Kefir/Use for Canning, Storing, Pickling & Preserving Dishwasher Safe, Airtight Liner Seal, 1 gallon
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ SAVE MONEY AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE - purchase the #1 top rated large mason jar at a great price today for a limited time only! valued over $29.99; available only through Amazon, you won’t find this amazing canister at anywhere else!
- ✔ TOP QUALITY FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER - both our metal and plastic lids provide unique benefits, select the one that best fits your needs; our white plastic lid features a removable foam liner and is a rust proof alternative to metal lids; USDA approved glass jar is lightweight and not heat treated; dishwasher safe; DIMENSIONS: 10” tall, 4” wide opening, CAPACITY: 1 gallon
- ✔ FERMENTATION JAR FOR EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS - ideal jug to ferment your kombucha scoby; this wondrous jar is great for your kefir, sourdough starter, wine or beer; also use for pickling sauerkraut, carrots, pickles and more; preserve your homemade apple juice, grape juice, salsa, fruits, vegetables, syrups and sauces; let them simmer there up to a year to master desirable results
- ✔ LIFETIME GUARANTEE FOR COMPLETE SATISFACTION - we are so sure you will love our mason glass jar in comparison to the Bormioli Rocco Fido, classic Ball jars, kilner and weck jars; if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, feel free to contact us and we will ensure your absolute happiness; shop with confidence and order your glass jar today!
- ✔ CONVENIENT STORING KITCHEN ACCESSORY - for a neat and organized pantry makeover, store your powdered milk, sugar, flour, rice, oats, tea leaves and coffee beans in these see-through jars which help you determine when to restock; use to store lemonade or even pipe tobacco; this candy jar will look adorable on your candy buffet; sweet apothecary jar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
You will fall in love with this absolutely amazing large Mason jar. It features a wide mouth so that you can easily access contents inside. The wide mouth is actually what makes it so easy and simple to clean. Your search for the perfect tightly sealed jar for kombucha is now over. Here is where you cultivate kombucha scobys to achieve phenomenal results. Kombucha is the effervescent and tangy health drink made from fermenting sweetened tea. The kombucha culture first began to spread from person to person in North America sometime in the early 1990's, or even earlier. People made it in their kitchens and swore by it. Since then kombucha has become enormously popular as a pleasant, tea-based fermented beverage with a unique sweet flavoring. Say goodbye to mess disasters with those clear and neat jars which help keep everything neat and orderly. Place it in the pantry, fridge or closet to store your essentials, or on your buffet to display pretty stuff such as beach sand with a couple of shells, flowers, pens or perhaps even live sea creatures. The metal lid is designed to use for fermenting, pickling and canning food. Featuring a USDA stamp of approval makes it a delight to possess, especially because it's completely safe to just throw into your dishwasher. We know you won't regret your purchase.
Top customer reviews
As I am writing this, there is no mention of mason jar anywhere in the title of the listing. I feel it is described completely accurately. The jar I received was not a brand-name mason jar. This is a very large 1 gallon jar, with a plastic lid that screws on. I have used this type jar in the past to make spicy pickled eggs.
The lid does screw air tight, but I did not want an airtight lid, so I've put a hole in mine- I noticed that it had a little indentation in the center that made this easy. After I saw it, I realized it would be perfect to keep pizza dough balls in, so that it wouldn't take a lot of horizontal space in my refrigerator. I can easily reach down into this jar for getting a ball out, or to clean it. The opening easily fits my hand and forearm so I can reach the bottom well. I drilled the hole because I like for my yeast to be able to breathe. It is quite easy to put a hole in the lid, should your use require one.
This simple, classic jar would also be good for storing dry goods, such as large amounts of rice or beans. It is NOT a jar for heat or pressure based canning.
OK...It's a glass jar and it holds 1 gallon.
The lid is plastic (which is good because I don't need to worry about rust).
The lid has a thin "dense foam" type insert/liner that provides the seal between the lid and the jar rim.
It came very well packed.
Most recent customer reviews
This jare does not leak. I would buy again.