Pakkon Wide Mouth Glass Mason Jar with PlasticLid/Ferment & Store Kombucha Tea or Kefir/Use for Canning, Storing, Pickling & Preserving Dishwasher Safe, Airtight Liner Seal, 1 gallon
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ SAVE MONEY AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE - purchase the #1 top rated large mason jar at a great price today for a limited time only! valued over $29.99; available only through Amazon, you won’t find this amazing canister at anywhere else!
- ✔ TOP QUALITY FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER - both our metal and plastic lids provide unique benefits, select the one that best fits your needs; our white plastic lid features a removable foam liner and is a rust proof alternative to metal lids; USDA approved glass jar is lightweight and not heat treated; dishwasher safe; DIMENSIONS: 10” tall, 4” wide opening, CAPACITY: 1 gallon
- ✔ FERMENTATION JAR FOR EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS - ideal jug to ferment your kombucha scoby; this wondrous jar is great for your kefir, sourdough starter, wine or beer; also use for pickling sauerkraut, carrots, pickles and more; preserve your homemade apple juice, grape juice, salsa, fruits, vegetables, syrups and sauces; let them simmer there up to a year to master desirable results
- ✔ LIFETIME GUARANTEE FOR COMPLETE SATISFACTION - we are so sure you will love our mason glass jar in comparison to the Bormioli Rocco Fido, classic Ball jars, kilner and weck jars; if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, feel free to contact us and we will ensure your absolute happiness; shop with confidence and order your glass jar today!
- ✔ CONVENIENT STORING KITCHEN ACCESSORY - for a neat and organized pantry makeover, store your powdered milk, sugar, flour, rice, oats, tea leaves and coffee beans in these see-through jars which help you determine when to restock; use to store lemonade or even pipe tobacco; this candy jar will look adorable on your candy buffet; sweet apothecary jar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You will fall in love with this absolutely amazing large Mason jar. It features a wide mouth so that you can easily access contents inside. The wide mouth is actually what makes it so easy and simple to clean. Your search for the perfect tightly sealed jar for kombucha is now over. Here is where you cultivate kombucha scobys to achieve phenomenal results. Kombucha is the effervescent and tangy health drink made from fermenting sweetened tea. The kombucha culture first began to spread from person to person in North America sometime in the early 1990's, or even earlier. People made it in their kitchens and swore by it. Since then kombucha has become enormously popular as a pleasant, tea-based fermented beverage with a unique sweet flavoring. Say goodbye to mess disasters with those clear and neat jars which help keep everything neat and orderly. Place it in the pantry, fridge or closet to store your essentials, or on your buffet to display pretty stuff such as beach sand with a couple of shells, flowers, pens or perhaps even live sea creatures. The metal lid is designed to use for fermenting, pickling and canning food. Featuring a USDA stamp of approval makes it a delight to possess, especially because it's completely safe to just throw into your dishwasher. We know you won't regret your purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update on 7/23/2017
I actually purchased a few more for brewing Kombucha. The broken lid happens quite often but Amazon's replacement service is outstanding. For the overall experience, I'm changing it to 4 stars.
It is the perfect size for a second ferment of my kombucha, or for a large batch of kefir.
I am also using one of my three jars to ferment homemeade kimchi.
The seal is perfect and the plastic lid is great because you can see when your food is beginning to get fizzy!
I am planning to order an additional jar from this company to give me more flavors of kombucha to work with at once.