Paksh Novelty 1-Gallon Glass Jar Wide Mouth with Airtight Plastic Lid - USDA Approved BPA-Free Dishwasher Safe Mason Jar for Fermenting, Kombucha, Kefir, Storing and Canning Uses, Clear
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 gallon glass jar perfect for an assortment of purposes. Whether for brewing kombucha or sun tea, pickling, canning; this large mason jar will surely come in handy. Also great for dry food storage of pasta, beans, and oats.
- The 1 gallon jar includes a plastic screw on lid with an airtight seal ensures contents stay fresh. The preserving jar’s white plastic lid features a removable foam liner and is a rust proof alternative to potentially corroding metal lids.
- Our wide mouth jar is perfect for filling with large fruits and vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, green tomatoes, and peaches. The fermentation jar’s 4 inch wide mouth allows for easy accessibility to reaching deep inside and cleaning.
- Clear glass kombucha jars allow for easy visibility of contents every time. The brewing jars are certified by the USDA ensuring the glass is food grade, won’t leach harmful chemicals into foods, or absorb flavors.
- Paksh Novelty large pickling jar is dishwasher safe; although it is recommended lid be washed by hand. Dimensions: 10" tall with a 4" wide opening.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This large gallon glass jar is your a-1 choice for many things, from fermenting kombucha, to canning, pickling, preserving to just storing. With the wide mouth, reaching inside the jar is practically a cinch! The clear jar seals tightly making no room for spoilage.The glass is USDA approved, not heat treated and dishwasher safe for your benefit! Enjoy this satisfactory jar for all your needs!
Top customer reviews
For this jar specifically, I use 4 cups water, 1/4 cup bleach, 4-8 drips Dawn and the scent of my choice. I prefer using a clean cotton essential oil.
The counter top real estate isn't much more than the container of bleach wipes. Getting a cloth out is faster and easier than the plastic tub the brand name wipes come in and I was able to decide the cloth type that fits my usage style best. I decided on 14x14 white shop towels. I have a bucket in a storage area that I toss the used wipe in. I just wash these in hot water and bleach and hang dry. I chose to hang dry because of the thinness (which is why I chose them) of the shop towels and I want them to last as long as possible.
It's been six months of cleaning, washing and reusing and I have not bought any new store bleach wipes. The start up cost was this jar and the shop towels that I got for $0.20 each. I haven't tossed any shop towels yet so the investment was a good one. I also wipe down, dust and clean with these clothes much more often than I did with those little wipes from the store. Even wading up 4 or 5 of those wipes didn't clean like one of my DIY wipes.
This has been a great addition to my home.
Edit: 8/4/16 This jar's lid is ribbed making constant opening even with damp or soapy hands possible. Take that into consideration for how you intend to use this jar.
Edit: 1/24/2017 This has become a household staple. I no longer need to buy bleach wipes and my paper towel use is also way down. This has been such an improvement over store wipes that one family member has changed over to DIY bleach wipes and I have one friend that is very seriously considering the change. She just needs to find an essential oil that pleases her.