Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Paksh Novelty Automatic Burr Mill Grinder Bundled with Cloth and Peeler, Brushed Stainless Steel and Black
|Sale:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cuisinart Coffee Grinder Features - burr grinding technique provides uniform grind and optimum flavor ; includes ground chamber with lid, removable 8 ounce bean hopper and combined coffee scoop/cleaning brush - Bundled with exclusive paksh novelty cloth
- Grinding Mill Unit Features - convenient cord storage; product built to North American Electrical Standards Safety has a feature which keeps automatic coffee grinder from operating without hopper and chamber in place; includes a Paksh orange peeler
- Automatic Burr Grinder - heavy-duty motor supreme grind automatic burr mill is fully automatic with 6 settings per grind type; grind chamber holds enough ground coffee for up to 32 cups; unit is set for medium grind settings,(can be set to medium, coarse or fine) which takes approximately 40 seconds to grind coffee for 12 cups, and approximately 55 seconds 18 cups
- Grinding Machine Settings - coffee bean grinder has an 18-position grind selector, from ultra fine to coarse; slide dial from 4 to 18 cups; separate one-touch power bar electric timer automatically shuts off unit when grind cycle is complete
- Unique Styled Coffee Grinder - heavy-duty automatic coffee mill grinder is elegantly styled with its brushed stainless steel housing and black accents in durable plastic; all parts of the electric mill remove easily for cleanup; dishwasher safe on the top rack
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Paksh Novelty Automatic Burr Mill Grinder Bundled with Cloth and Peeler, Brushed Stainless Steel and Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Garden plus Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.13 x 10.75 x 6 in||7.24 x 4.29 x 10.4 in||8 x 11.1 x 6.4 in||7 x 5 x 11 in||5.2 x 5.25 x 8.88 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.5 lbs||3.2 lbs||2.97 lbs||3 lbs||1 lb|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless||Plastic||plastic, stainless-steel||Plastic||plastic|
The supreme grind automatic burr mill will bring out the pure unique flavor of whichever type of bean you insert inside the machine. The burr mill features 6 different automatic grind settings to suit every palate. The NAES approved coffee grinder is elegantly styled with brushed stainless steel housing and black accents in durable plastic. When storing, wrap cord around tabs. Make sure cord is unplugged when cleaning and enjoy the free 2 in 1 coffee scoop and cleaning brush.
Top Customer Reviews
It has a very attractive stainless base and trim and is 11” tall and 5” wide. The bean holder is clear plastic and holds a half pound of beans. You can set the sliding switch on front to grind just the right amount for how many cups you want to brew. This is a very convenient feature as you don’t have to measure beans at each brew.
As I ground different types of beans, I found that it does make a small amount of powder, but it is minimal and the grind is very consistent especially compared to my old blade grinder. I made several cups of coffee with different grind settings (In the medium to medium/fine range) and was pleased with them all. This grinder is very convenient since it will make the exact amount you choose right as you need it. I was able to pour the grinds directly from the hopper through the small opening that it shoots the grinds through with no mess or scoop them directly out.
I would say that for the money this is a great deal. I have seen automatic grinders for way more money, but $200+ for a coffee grinder is just not an option right now. Basically, for the touch of one button, this is the easiest and best grinding I have done for sure.
Some of the reviews talked about noise, but I would say it is impossible to grind beans quietly? I can just leave the room while this thing automatically does its job. I like the noise as it reminds me that I am about to have the freshest cup of coffee possible and the smell of fresh ground beans as I open the hopper is worth every crunch.
Paksh sent a bonus orange peeler that is kinda cool also,
>> If you found this review helpful, please CLICK YES below!
Right of the bat, I was a little leery because the item from Amazon is called Paksh Novelty Automatic Burr Mill Grinder, however, it is clearly the Cuisinart Supreme Grind coffee grinder. Not sure why the name change. Once I ground my first batch of beans, I thought for sure it was a blade-style coffee grinder because of the sound the unit made while grinding. Once I did a little research though, it is a burr grinder but the burr mill is quite small in comparison to the Bodum, (which I thought was small too) and it's made of a ceramic material not metal; hence the sound. That, and the motor winds at a much higher RPM. This usually creates excess heat and heat is not ground coffee's friend.
Another thing I've noticed, is that the ground material isn't as consistent as the Bodum either. But having paid $45US dollars for this item, I can't expect to get a gear-driven, solid metal burr grinder. I've been using it for a few weeks and it's been working fine otherwise. Also, when grinding, the
Paksh Novelty Automatic Burr Mill Grinder is loud. We have to make sure we pre-grind at night on weekends when folks wanna sleep in. Otherwise, folks will be waking up from the noise from the Paksh Novelty Automatic Burr Mill Grinder.