Paksh Novelty Round Plastic Meal Preparation Container/Food Saver with Clear Lid, Microwave & Dishwasher Safe, 24 oz, 16 Piece
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.27. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16 Pack set of round compartment food containers for packing and taking food on the go for meal prep and aiding in portion control. With a capacity of 24 oz, the food storage possibilities are endless.
- The bento lunch box containers are excellent for storing lunch, dinner, snacks, leftovers, and more! Budget friendly; these efficient lunch containers are reusable and disposable; toss and replace them as desired!
- A clear, airtight lid on portion control containers ensures easy visibility of contents, and keeps them fresh while resisting leaks. The lid is domed to keep foods from being compressed and an attached tab makes removing the lid a breeze.
- The meal prep containers sturdy polypropylene construction retains food’s temperature keeping hot foods hot and cold foods cold. The microwave and freezer-safe bento box set is BPA free and will not leach harmful chemicals into food. Must remove lid prior to Microwave use!
- These 3 compartment food containers are a breeze to clean; simply wash them by hand or place them in the dishwasher (top rack only). Meal box for lunch set dimensions: 7 ⅜” x 7 ⅜” x 1 ⅞”.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Garden plus Home||HomeNative Limited||Major Success||Bolt Goods||Garden plus Home||Lift Unlimited|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 1.5 in||5.31 x 7.28 x 1.97 in||7.25 x 7.25 x 7 in||7 x 7 x 6 in||4.5 x 11.1 x 9.3 in||5.45 x 8.1 x 2.25 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.09 ounces||—||1.1 lbs||1.7 lbs||0.97 lb|
|Material Type||Bamboo||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Single Compartment, 28 Ounce|
|Size||A||—||28 oz||—||16 Ounce||7 Pack|
Made of safe polypropylene these heavy weight containers and lids are engineered for heat and cold resistance. Its thick walls keep cold items cold and hot items hot. These special meal savers are freezer friendly making these the ideal food container. Sturdy & reusable! Both the container and the lid are microwave safe, allowing for convenient reheating without the risk of melting. They are easy to stack in coolers and picnic baskets and its new & improved airtight lid keeps delicate foods fresh and contained. Great to use for assorted chips or fruits. Think outside the box! Also the perfect versatile container for arts & crafts. Use to store fragile crafts and divide paraphernalia in its compartments by color or size. Clear lid for easy viewing of contents.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is by far the best solution I have found for us. When ever I make casseroles or pastas, I double the recipe and package half into these containers for a grab in go freezer meal. They hold up well in the freezer and microwave. Granted I have not tried to heat a meal from frozen, they are usually defrosted in my locker, I work in a hospital, by the time I'm ready to eat. And I make smaller containers of fruit and veggies the day I start my work week for us to finish out our meals without having to add bulky ice packs to keep it cold. Also because of the price I'm not as concerned about the return time on them.
The only downside I can say about these is that there are other similar containers that seem more durable and thicker. These are a little thinner than others I have tried. That's not to say they won't hold up, but they just don't feel as well-built. Aside from that, these are doing their job thus far, I'm just slightly concerned about the lifespan of these once there are used 5+ times.
If you need a reliable container for prepping your meals or just need something to take your leftovers in for lunch, these will certainly do the job.