Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 807 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 879 reviews
on February 4, 2016
I used it to cap a bottle of white wine; put it in the frig for a day. When I went to remove for a drink the next night; the penis remained in the bottle. his penis is now at the bottom of the bottle. Poor quality glue or none used in China. Good for a laugh though.
review image
on February 28, 2013
Okay, bought this as a little birthday gift to go along with some bottles of wine. Functionally, this guy deserves a one star because he is too small to create a seal in most wine bottles, but since everyone thought he was so funny I gave him two. I think the makers of this product need to either enhance his package or use a more rubbery material that can create a seal.
33 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2016
As a joke it's somewhat comical... however, the...."cork" wont fit in the hole (if you catch my drift). This might not be the case with all wine bottles but with the 2 that I have tried, the 2nd rubber "o" ring wont go into the neck of the bottle. It just kind of sits on top and doesn't seem to create any type of a seal. This makes for a loose fit and a wobbly stopper. I think I will try some different size "o" rings but I was really hoping that this would work out of the box.
on June 22, 2015
I gave this as a present to a woman who is an old college friend of mine. She has been going through some tough times lately and she needed a pick me up. When this arrived on her doorstep as a surprise gift, she immediately called and was so happy and laughing very hard. In fact, another old friend of ours was with her. Another woman that we went to college with many years ago was laughing along side of her and this friend said that she wanted one, too. So, I secretly sent one to her as well. I scored big points again when Happy Man Novelty Bottle Stopper arrived on her doorstep.

This should not be a hard decision. If you want to erect a smile on someone's face, send them a ​Happy Man Novelty Bottle Stopper. It's a great way to create good karma in the world. From my experience, women love it and think it's hilarious. I would highly recommend this as a great gift to make someone smile and make their day a bit better.
on April 13, 2014
I ordered this little Paladone Happy Man Bottle Stopper, for my wife, as a little laugh for her bar. Well, it was, it really made her laugh and blush and she said she would hang her rings on it instead. Her rings are too small and I think she'll sit it on the bar where she stores her wine and mixes. I'm sure when others see it, it will elicit some laughter and surely some comments of who, what and whys concerning this little guy and draw interest from others within sight. We all can use a little laughter and funning occasionally. I'm expecting some philosophical ramblings as to who it is and will follow up by seeing this fella with his stopper pushing out like that, probing more conversation and jokes. Funny!
on May 8, 2015
So cheap it broke when i tried to pull it out of my wine bottle. Funny but useless!!!
review image
on January 16, 2014
It wouldn't fit into any bottles! it really sucks

Avoid like the plague!
It is the biggest gyp of all time!
on November 3, 2015
This is a very cute gag gift for anyone with a sense of humor. Since the stopper is primarily plastic with rubber rings rather than fully rubber to create a tight seal, there are certain wine bottles this will not fit. But quite frankly this is an item that will be pulled out for get togethers and really is not to be used on a daily basis. If you do not think that the stopper will seal your wine bottle properly, just finish the bottle of wine and problem solved. Wouldn't want that wine to go to waste. I did give this a 4 rather than a 3, just because it really is a conversation starter and makes grown adults giggle.
on November 13, 2012
Purchased for 68 year old neighbor of mine and he got a big kick out it as did his wife. Only problem was we stuck the long end into his birthday cake and no one would lick the icing.
22 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2012
I bought these as gifts for my wife and several of her wine-friends, and they really got a kick out of them. Also, while it's hard for an adult not to notice what's going on with them, they aren't so "rude" as to be something you have to hide from your kids. They work well as actual wine stoppers, too. When I bought them, they shipped from Europe, so it took longer than I expected for them to arrive (not longer than they SAID, just longer than I expected). Overall, a neat little gift for your friends that enjoy a bottle!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.