Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.20 shipping
Paladone Tetris Light USA
|Price:||$34.22 + $3.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$14.77 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Awarded Favor of the Year 2013 in the Branded/Character category, stackable Tetris Light can be arranged in countless combinations to create a truly innovative favor.
- HOW IT WORKS: Each of the seven Tetrimino blocks light up as soon as they come into contact with one of the blocks that are already lit and switches off again once removed.
- COLORFUL DÉCOR: Perfect for a bedroom, game room, den, or anywhere you’d like this Tetris buildable night light will transform any location into a colorful masterpiece.
- CONTENTS: The Tetris Light comes with seven brilliant light source blocks in the colors: Pink, Green, Purple, Red, Orange, Yellow and Blue with one mains adapter included.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: The Stackable Tetris Night Light is not suitable for children under the ages of 8 years old due to small parts. This is an Officially Licensed Tetris Product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Awarded Favor of the Year 2013 in the Branded/Character category, this mains-powered stackable Tetris Light can be arranged in countless combinations to create a truly innovative favor. Each of the seven Tetrimino blocks light up as soon as they come into contact with one of the blocks that are already lit and switches off again once removed. Perfect for a bedroom, game room, den, or anywhere this Tetris buildable night light will transform any location into a colorful masterpiece. This Tetris Light contains seven Tetrimino light blocks and one mains adapter. Not suitable for children under the ages of 8 years old. An Officially Licensed Tetris product.
From the Manufacturer
Tetris is one of the most popular games of all time, a deceptively simply yet completely addictive game in which players must fit falling blocks together. The Tetris Constructible Light is an interlocking light with 7 interlocking pieces. The neon magic-cube design is sure to bring fun and style to your desktop. The 7 interlocking tetromino pieces can be stacked in any combination. The light turns on when the pieces are stacked together and it turns off when dissembled.
Top customer reviews
The real product says "Tetris Light" in the top left corner and "Official Tetris Product" in the bottom right corner. The imitation product says "Recesky Light" in the top left corner and doesn't use the word Tetris anywhere on the box. The packaging for the Recesky Light very closely mimics that of the real product and is obviously meant to sow confusion about its legitimacy.
My friend has the real deal in his cube, and it's a quality product. It lights up well, and it's so fun to play with that it's distracting in a work place environment.
The Recesky Light is a low quality product. The pieces have to be perfectly aligned when they're stacked or the lights don't come on. Also each piece has a certain way it has to face or the lights don't work (in other words, you can't rotate the piece 180 degrees about the y axis and still have it work).
I suggest that if you get the imitation product you return it immediately. Don't let Amazon and the other sellers get away with giving you the wrong product.
Here are my ratings:
Real Tetris Light - 5 stars
Recesky Light - 1 star
Amazon's competence and handling of the situation - 0 stars
The pieces are really fussy fitting together and staying lit, and are easy to disturb.
The power supply plugs into the blue I piece. I got the official version but still thought for the first couple minutes I would have to return it, because nothing turned on. While trying to determine if the light itself, the switch, or the power supply was the issue, the light eventually flickered. It eventually seemed the switch in the back of the I piece needed to be broken in or something, not too hot, because eventually this was no longer an issue at all.
If it bothers you that the L should be more orange, the Z should be more red and the J shouldn't be red at all, you already know from the picture.
If it bothers you the I is laying down instead of completing 4 lines, I need to tell you this won't work very well if you try to stand it up, because it won't maintain enough contact side-by-side to pass the light on to the other pieces. I'm sorry.
Even stacked with gravity helping maintain the contacts, these pieces will lose contact, slip or just fall over, really easily. It makes it a lot less cool for playing with. But if you more just plan to stack this up and mostly leave it alone, it's still a glowing Tetris lamp. If you spend an hour trying to stack them in a way that satisfies you before realizing you'll never be satisfied because the goal is to make them all disappear, that's not Paladone's fault.
This is probably really a **** overall, or at least 3 1/2 stars, but it's a 5 star idea with some disappointing execution.
1) These lights are VERY light, as in a semi-strong gust of wind could knock these over no problem. I wish they were just a bit heavier or magnetic, because keeping them in place and putting them together can be somewhat of a hassle.
2) The borders are silver, not black like what's shown in the main image. Not a big deal, but the silver takes away from the lights.
Other than that, I really do love these lights as I've always been a major Tetris fan. It's definitely worth the price and looks great when lit up. Can't wait to buy more!