Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paladone Tetris Heat Changing Mug
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Other/mixed|Change

Showing 1-10 of 233 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 18, 2012
PROS:
- It's a heat reactive Tetris cup!
- Highly detailed.

CONS:
- Don't scrub too hard or you ruin the art.
- Wash it in the dishwasher and say "Bye-bye" to the artwork.
on January 29, 2014
I was so excited for this mug but as soon as I opened it from the package the heat film was already tearing off! Not only was the film coming off in multiple places but the mug itself was filthy too. It's a piece of garbage, don't buy it, I'm already going to return mine.
on October 16, 2013
Cheap product, changing stickers rub off very quickly leaving you an expensive black mug and nothing more. do not buy
on September 2, 2013
I ordered this mug as a gift. It came in a crushed box with a ton of yellow packing tape around it in an oversized box with no packing material. My son used it once and the material on the outside came away from the mug and flaked off. We now have just a plain black mug. I wouldn't purchase this product and I wont be ordering again.
on May 6, 2016
Do not purchase this product!!!! The art on the mug came off within the first two uses. We were very disappointed. It was given as a Valentine gift, so any warranty offered had expired by the time we used it for the first time.
review image
on May 3, 2015
The cup is not dishwasher safe. It is not in the seller's description and I didn't see a warning on the packaging about it. The design is a plastic applique not painted on the cup. The applique melts in the dishwasher.
on December 27, 2013
Hmmmm....have no idea if it looks cool or changes colors or even holds water as it arrived in a cardboard box with no packing. It was practically smashed to powder in the box. Total rubbish.
on December 24, 2014
Unfortunately the mug handle was broken upon receipt. But I also noticed the film overlaying the color changing Tetris area is peeling off in five places including the corners and middle of the design. The cup also looks shorter than the picture but that is only my perception. I would not purchase again.
review image
on January 6, 2014
Counterfeit product, cheap imitation, did not even come in the original packaging, I would not have purchased had I known it shipped from China. The image isn't even printed on the mug, it's a cheap sticker that was already peeling off before the first use. Very disappointed amazon lets these people sell this crap.
on May 20, 2016
I bought this on a whim and have been pleased with it. Not that the mug is mind blowing or anything, but mine hasnt had any of the issues that seem to have plagued previous reviewers. It does in fact change as it heats up, and actually, the level of fluid also determines how much the mug changes. Anyway, like I said above, it's nothing mind blowing, but it is kind of cool.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.