- File Size: 244 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Publication Date: July 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LXLAM80
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,764,972 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Pale Horse Goes Fishing: Volume 2 of the Pale Horse Saga Kindle Edition
|Length: 45 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Pale Horse Goes Fishing: Volume 2 of the Pale Horse Saga
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The first two books are about an organization, called “Pale Horse”, formed by a leader that goes by the name of Adrian. Through careful planning and strategic selection, Adrian has managed to cobble together a highly skilled group of covert operators, all of which have born witness to or experienced, first hand, the violent criminal actions of men that believe their power over people to be absolute.
Simply speaking, the mission of Pale Horse is to root out and kill these powerful violent criminals and to expose their corruption in a way that is difficult for the government to cover up, but above all, they have to assure their action do not lead back to the organization or to any of the covert operators.
In the first two Pale Horse installments, this new author has drawn me in and kept my attention with stories that unfolds with the precision and excitement reminiscent of the old mission impossible series and while his writing brings to mind such a classic series, the author also brings in focus the complexity of carrying out such covert operations in a near Orwellian world of 21st century surveillance technology.
In short, I give this new author and the first two books five starts because I am eagerly waiting to find out their next mission and how the organization will be able to evade detection when it is becoming clear to those in power that someone is targeting them.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Short Stories
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors