|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $4.61 (46%)
Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Started Kindle Edition
|Length: 69 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But this is not a cookbook with recipes and photos. I saw quite a few reviews complaining about that.
If you're new to the paleo diet and you're looking for easy, non-intimidating recipes to get you started, I recommend these books:
Cave Wraps: 40 Fast & Easy Paleo Recipes for the Best Damn Wraps Ever
Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook: Real Food for Real Life
Switching to a not-terribly-strict paleo diet has changed my life. I have so much more energy and feel so clear-headed that it's really like a whole new world. If you're on the fence, I recommend getting this book along with the recipe books I mentioned and seeing for yourself the difference it makes in your life.
There are also a lot of practical tools included in the book. It includes an extensive list of acceptable Paleo foods, and the meal plans and recipes are very simple. There are hints on where to shop for high quality foods, what time of day to eat, how to avoid common pitfalls, and even quizzes for personalizing your approach to the diet. Chatham does not dismiss the difficulties you may encounter when you begin the diet, and I appreciate his realistic approach. He wants you to see that the initial challenges are well worth the gains, and help you truly adopt the Paleo lifestyle.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Paleo
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Paleo
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Paleo
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Paleo