Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 5, 2015
I've had these sandals for less than a year and wear them infrequently. One of the straps is now breaking off. I tried to glue it but it does not hold. I am very disappointed because other than that I love the product.
on March 19, 2014
Even with socks these are still loose, not sure if going down a size would help it would just be too short. And I have very wide feet.
on June 27, 2014
How do these have good reviews? They are rubber which I do see now it does say so in the description but at 25 bucks I just assumed they were leather. Ordered a size 10 and they are really small. They fit my wife who wears a women's 8. Since they are Jesus sandals maybe they can help me to walk on water. Then 25 bucks would be justified.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.