Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 684 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 740 reviews
on December 3, 2013
I wear a size 10 and these do run small as other reviewers have noted
I purchased two pair,different colors and both fit the same. I highly recommend you go to the next 1/2 size up.
As far as comfort they are OK but nothing to write home about
on December 9, 2016
Based on many review ratings, I had high expectations for this boot, but when I got them I was disappointed. I wear an 11.5 regular width, and on each I put these on, I knew it would be a no-good. The heel of the boot lips up on my health, placing a strange pressure on the back of the foot. I knew right away this wasn't the boot for me. I wouldn't be able to walk in these for any amount of time. Also, I ordered the "stone wash" color, thinking it would be a shade of gray...but its a green hue contrary to the picture.
I will say these boots are really light and the soles seem durable, but in the end I sent them back for refund the same day I got them.
on March 5, 2016
Comfortable sneaker / boots for summer. Good traction in mud and stone. I did put insoles in these, but I routinely wear them outside all day with no problems. They are canvas with a super flexible, soft sole. An old school French Foreign Legion pattern from the late 1940's / early 1950's, they're more of a fashion boot at this point.

Retro, fun, and lighter weight than a leather boot. Better than a flat sneaker hightop if you want ankle support while you're outside. However, because they have a soft sole and no steel toes, these wouldn't be good for construction. They probably also don't perform as well as modern tactical boots. The soles do tend to pick up stones quickly.
on March 2, 2015
I've been wearing boots of this type for 20 years (uhg, that made me feel old...) and I've always loved Palladiums. They're rugged, a good price and have proven themselves with the Legion, so what more can one ask for. Some people have had quality issues, but I've never run into them myself, all these needed was a little wear, some water proofing and they were ready to hit the trail. Well suited to a number of environments, but I will say the sole can be a bugger if you're walking over gravel a lot as it tends to get stuck in the tread. I also describe them as light weather boots, because a canvas boot isn't the best choice for snow, but I have a leather pair that I wear wool with and so between two pairs I wear them year round.
on June 30, 2015
After reading lots of reviews here I ordered a half size larger than I normally would have bought and I am glad that I did. The arch area is too tight vertically as well as tight in width, it's a little snug when new if you order larger than your normal size. If you order your normal size it may be too tight. The toe box seems to fit fairly accurately to the listed size as does the heel so in my case both are a bit too large with the extra half size to get the midfoot area to fit. The sole is very pliable and there isn't very much in the way of an insole, if you are on your feet all day you may want to consider getting better insoles. Granted thicker and better supporting insoles can be an issue with the tight midsole area.
All that said I am glad I bought them (very pliable sole, lightweight breathable canvas upper for working in the tropics) How long they will last is another question, I've had a buckle top full height version for quite a few years of occasional usage that have only had a failed rivet while other pilots have gone through a pair every 6 months to 1 year with constant use in the tropics.
on December 27, 2014
I first ordered one half size larger as most viewers advised. They did fit but, the length was what I thought a little excessive. I returned then for my usual size of 11. The length was about correct. The problem was the width was slightly tight. No too bad but, I would have preferred them slightly wide to allow a thicker sock. All in all an excellent canvas boot with water proof sole and nose cap.
on January 2, 2015
I normally wear a 10 wide in US market shoes. Based on reviews that these run tight/small, I ordered half size up (10.5).

The fundamental problem is that they are disproportionately long/narrow at any given size. The 10.5 is still too narrow for my feet at the arch (the narrowest part), yet my toe is about 1 inch back from the tip of the boot. I look and feel like I am walking with aircraft carriers strapped to my feet.

If you have narrow, super long banana feet, these boots may work for you. If your feet are average to wide, do yourself a favor and stay away.

My other gripe is that the soles are glued, not stitched. The soles of shoes are always the first things to die, so consider these boots disposable since you can't replace the soles.
on November 12, 2015
They're really comfortable to work in! I don't work with anything heavy where I would be concerned about breaking a toe or anything so these are perfect. My main purpose for a boot is a heel since I work on ladders and I need to be able to move quick in them. I hate leather boots or anything where my feet aren't flexible so I searched for something made of this type of material. So far so good. I haven't wore them in snow or ice yet so that could make a big difference but for now, I'm rating it 5 stars. The laces are high enough so you don't roll your ankle. They kind of look like converses. They look good with my uniform and even with jeans
on February 8, 2016
great clean look, however the shoe seems to run a little narrow. There is not much arch support- I walk about a mile from my train station so I had to look for something else, but tolerable on a weekend for a few hours.
on July 13, 2014
I have been a fan of Palladium boots since I bought my first pair maybe three years ago and I am currently on my third pair of 'pampas'. I view them as being the perfect combination of a of a pair of chucks and a boot. The soft soles are fantastic, they are stylish, well made and light. They can be worn with very thin socks straight out of the box.

I find the canvas boots are perfect for the Australian summer, at least the hot dry states to the south. they breathe easy and when they get wet, they can be quickly dried. The light coloured canvas ones do get dirty very easily though, i have had a tan pair for a year or so and have had to regularly scrub and wash them to keep them presentable. this did not bother the shoes though, i have washed them maybe five times, fallen off a motorcycle wearing them grinding my heel, (ouch) but they are still in wearable condition.

The soles are very soft and it takes roughly a nine months to a year to walk through them. This usually happens before the canvas starts to break apart. considering the lightweight construction and the soft soles, you couldn't expect better wear from them really.

These shoes are great value for money and should be a lot more popular than what they are.... one thing though... BEWARE sizing. After my first black pair, I bought my second tan pair straight off the shelf. I forgot that although i am a 12 generally, i wear a 13 in Palladium. The 12s did not fit me and i was forced to return them i am unsure about the smaller sizes, but this anomaly is consistent across various models as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.