Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on April 8, 2014
I work in a freezer at a local dairy in east texas. My work day consists of constant walking with exposure to milk spills. I can best describe these boots as water resistant only. On Fridays when we clean, everything gets hosed off. A slight stream headed towards the bottom of the tongue will channel water directly into the boot. Do not plan on standing in more than one inch of water at any given time. The style of this boot is outstanding and when I wear them around friends I constantly get compliments. My only other comment is that the sole has a cheap feel that leaves my feet aching after an 8 hours shift. I love these shoes but will only consider wearing them for a quick short outings until I find and install some adequate insoles. Narrow boot overall.
on September 3, 2015
After about a year with these boots I can officially give my seal of approval. Originally I was a little sore that they seemed to fit too small when I put on the 10.5s, but the leather ended up stretching a lot more than I anticipated, and would have fit perfectly by now. So if your boots arrive and feel just a TAD too tight, they're probably the perfect size. They're not water proof, however. I was pretty irritated when I stepped into a puddle no deeper than 2 inches and instantly soaked my feet. I guess you could use scotch guard if you're really concerned. They also have no ventilation, so can get kinda hot in the summer. However, I like the fact that I can wear them out and about and they look just as good at school, as in an EDM club (from experience), and are comfortable and durable enough for a 3 day hike (also from experience).
on March 19, 2014
Unlike most reviewers I found the size to be true, I wear a 10.5 so I bought a 10.5, and they fit perfectly. They only took about 4 times wearing them to break them in. I wear these boots every day and I dont even do blue collar work where boots are required. I'm planning on buying a few more pairs in different colors and also some of the canvas ones for summer hiking and camping. Highly recommended especially when they almost half price what you would pay elsewhere.
on January 18, 2014
Bought this as a throwaway pair of boots for work. Didn't expect much for a $53 pair of boots (and with free shipping) but I was presently surprised by the quality. Extremely light but not flimsy, they appear to be pretty well made. Fit perfect right out of the box. I've been wearing them for the past 3 days and I haven't experienced any discomfort.

For a light pair of quality boots, I say take the plunge. They're perfect for this frigid 90℉ Southern Californian winter, comfortable, offer lots of traction and man are they light. No really, I feel like I could run from the police in these.
on March 4, 2014
After a few days I find I like them for daily wear. Held up well to rain and cycling. I wanted a decent boot that could stand up to bike commuting. The rubber toe is key in preventing a lot of scuffs and its light weight too.
on September 6, 2015
I'm hooked on this shoe. I purchased my first about 3-years ago and now have a few in the shoe rack, low tops, boots, you name it. I even have a pair of boots that are water-proof for the rain and snow. All look good and are the most comfortable of all my shoe/sneakers. I even have my grandson wearing them. His Timberlands now collect dust...lol. I recommend them highly!
on July 19, 2014
I'm a big guy at 6'2 240 and the sole is just a bit thin for any off road activities. Sprayed with a water repellant too. Good to go. Comfortable and stylish.
on June 5, 2015
Beautiful boots. Receive many complements. Even though the temperature in this damn country is about 90 degrees Fahrenheit all year round, I do not feel uncomfortable in these boots. They are for sure much more comfortable than the 2 pairs of boots I was issued when I was 21 years old in the service of Uncle Sam.
on October 23, 2013
Love this boot. true to size. color is as pictured. arrived on time. very comfortable. Will likely by another palladium boot soon.

month or so later and still love them. will be buying a pair in black soon.
on June 3, 2016
Hubby had prior low top pair which he absolutely "wore out" over the years. Since his b'day was coming up, I decided to order the high top for ankle support. He seems very pleased with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question