Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on January 7, 2014
The look just like they do in the picture. Construction quality seems to be very good. The leather is not overly still that it hurts my ankles and it has softened up over the two weeks I have been wearing them. There is no insulation in these boots so expect to pair them with thick socks in the winter if you intend to wear them out in the cold with frequency.

They not only look great and can be worn out with jeans, but they are functionaly for working in the yard, camping, hunting etc.

The boots fit pretty true to size. If you intend to wear these boots with thick socks (think wool hiking socks) you might find they fit more comfortably if you go with a half size bigger than you normally wear.
on October 17, 2014
I've only had these boots for two weeks so I can't post a full review since their durability is not something I can attest to yet. But I will say they are even more attractive in person than online and I am very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. The reviews made me think they ran a touch small and I'm somewhere around a 9.5-10 in boots so I went with the larger for a little breathing room. I definitely should have done the 9.5 but the 10 is ok too. I'd say these run a little on the large size if anything. Keep in mind that these are just straight leather boots, no insulation, so if you live in a cold climate (I'm in Alabama so) you might want to allow room for some heavy socks. They were a little scuffed out of the box, but once I applied the beeswax waterproofer to them and buffed it in, they looked immaculate. Now they are breaking in nicely. The insoles in these are not much in terms of cushion or support but they are not glued down so they pull right out. I would recommend picking up some nice insoles; they can really transform a boot to a really comfortable boot for an extra 20 bucks or so. Spenco makes some great ones. All in all I'm very pleased with my boots and look forward to breaking them in this winter.
on September 22, 2017
Comfortable as hel! It's like a full grain leather sneaker with full ankle support, except far more durable and stylish.

I'd better buy a few more of these while they're still in production!
on September 30, 2016
Well made, good looking, comfortable, everything I was looking for in my boots. I can wear these all day and still be comfortable. If you're working in the cold they can keep you warm, if you're working in the heat they aren't too too hot. So far after having them a year they look better than they did when I bought them. Top quality leather for such a low price compared to other boots. I did a lot of research when looking into boots and I'm very happy to have ended up with these.
on October 7, 2014
Yes, these shoes are cool-looking just like the picture, yes the leather seems thick and durable. Yes there is decent cushioning, yes they walk quietly, yes yes yes. But these are the narrowest shoes I've ever encountered - I've never ordered or desired Wide shoes, and these make me guess again.

I will increase to 5 stars if the situation rectifies...until then, I'm committing to walking several indoor miles to decide weather to return these. That would be unfortunate, because they were the obvious choice at the time and there is no W version. But even if they did I'm a limber man not a fat chick - I shouldn't need W shoes!

Edit: these shoes are not too narrow, but they are pretty blister-prone and the laces fray quickly. Livable, very near 5-stars.
on January 24, 2017
Seems to have more in common with a basketball or casual sneaker than a boot in a lot of respects - not very stiff or protective, but pretty comfortable, look pretty good... the leather used seems good, and the construction does not seem shoddy. Sole seems like it should have better grip on snow and ice than it does, but it's not awful. Lack of gusseted tongue means the tongue wants to slide to the side a lot.
on December 13, 2014
Upon opening the box I noticed they were just a bit lighter in color then they seemed on the Internet. For the most part however they look exactly the same. They look great and fit well. Will update the review if the leather gives me any issues.
Also one thing to note is that you have to unlace them a lot in order to get your foot in and out of them. Of course this is a boot sneaker hybrid so that shouldn't be an expectation. Overall very satisfied with the pair of shoes and they are complimented by many people for their unique look. (chocolate sunrise leather boots)
on August 20, 2017
Great shoe/boot. Uses for work. Love it.
on November 30, 2014
This will be my third pair of Palladiums. I've never owned a more comfortable boot. I get constant complements on them. They are the perfect mix between manly and fashionable. Also featured in GQ in 2013, can't go wrong. My last pair lasted me 2 years before they got scuffed up enough to buy a new pair.
on May 4, 2015
Fits well, I like them, leather Pampa Hi not so comfortable as rug, but they looks great in a week or two. It crumples, getting old. And after that looks better than new one. My first expression was - this is plastic boots!
By the way, the worst shoelaces ever, as over Palladium laces I should change it once a season.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.