4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Palm Springs Outdoor 10 x 20 Wedding Party Tent Canopy with 4 Sidewalls
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to 30 people, Durable water proof polyethylene cover, High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
- Steel tubing frame diameter ranges between .75" and 1.0", Elegant Design, Easy to set up, all hardware for assembly and instructions included
- Blocks up to 90% of the sun´s UV rays this canopy will keep you cool and comfortable, Ideal for recreational use - parties, weddings, flea markets, etc, Can be erected on hard surfaces such as decks, driveways, etc
- Walls attach with Velcro fasteners for easily assembly/ removal. Sidewalls are easily removed for open air exhibits or outdoor events with overhead protection
- Make sure you get official Palm Springs quality, not some cheap knock off
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Palm Springs Outdoor 10 x 30 Wedding Party Tent Canopy with 5 Sidewalls
NEW Clevr 10'x20' 6 Removable Sidewalls 4 w/ Windows Canopy Party Wedding Outdoor Tent Gazebo Pavilion Event
10'x20' Outdoor Canopy Wedding Party Tent,with 6 Removable Sidewalls,Gazebo Heavy Duty Pavilion Cater Event Carport
Yaheetech Large Heavy Duty Party Tent 10x30ft for Outdoor Wedding Event Dancing Party Gazebo Canopy with 5 Pcs Removable Side-Walls White
10' x 30' Party Wedding Tent Gazebo Pavilion Catering Shelter White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$44.11|
|Sold By||Shop 247 USA||Shop 247 USA||Crosslinks||Crazyworld-Direct||Yaheetech||WPIC-Store|
Palm Springs Leisure is one of the USA's fastest growing brands, based on selling high quality goods at the lowest possible prices. All products come with a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee against faulty craftsmanship so you can buy with confidence.
Because we cannot be there to set this up for you, and we have no control over your local weather, wind, or soil conditions, it is ultimately up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. Set up is easiest when you have at least 4 people to assist with assembly. We are not responsible for damage to the unit sustained while erected in winds and/or other adverse weather conditions. Please note as with all products of this type it is not recommended to be left up in the wind. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them. We cannot be responsible for such damage. . All sales are final, this item is not returnable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For what this tent costs, it was exactly what we needed. For far less than the cost of a one or two-day rental, we had our own tent that would be available whenever it was needed. By taking a little bit of care, one can maximize the value they get from it. I don't know which reviewer was first to mention it, but the purchase of a roll of white duct tape is critical to your sanity. Taping the poles at all the joints will keep the structure from sliding apart while you put it together - particularly where they connect with the slippery plastic corner sockets. Also - it doesn't come with much in the way of instructions. (See attached picture) If you were particularly good with Lego or Erector sets in your youth, what they sent might suffice, but I think a few important tips might help:
* Build the roof first on the ground where to intend to set it up. (See attached picture) Tape all your joints. Once the roof is built, you can put the fabric on too while it's still on the ground. It's just easier to do it now.
* With a second person, choose one long side of the roof, and lift it by the crossbar near each corner, just high enough to put the corner pole in the plastic joint. While one person continues to support the crossbar, the other can go attach the center pole for that side.
* Repeat on the other long side, and your tent is up. Attach the flaps that cover the poles to the hooks by the feet.
This method prevents you from having any real work to do that involves hold things up over your head. It's also good for a situation where you can only get someone to help for a few minutes, which is the lifting portion. You can build the whole roof yourself while it's on the ground.
Two final tips: If you want to set it up in advance but are worried about wind or rain, you can leave the poles assembled and take off the fabric. It's light enough to quickly drape on and off the frame even while assembled. Short of falling branches or other debris, the rain and wind (unless very severe) probably won't affect the frame. Lastly, if you have poles that end up being in high-traffic areas, particularly on concrete, you can lower the trip hazard they pose by taping them to a cooler, drink bucket, or other heavy serving vessel. It will also help anchor the pole if it's not on ground you can drive stakes into.
With a little TLC, I expect to be able to get a good number of uses out of this tent. I think the key is in how careful you are when assembling and disassembling it, because the poles are thin and easily bent. Once it's up, as long as nature or guests don't knock it down, it's pretty solid. Hope this helps.
It only took 30 minutes, in all, to get this setup. Not sure why other people had so many problems with this tent, unless they were using it for some purpose other than what it is designed for. It is an event tent, and not made to be a permanent standing carport canopy. It has served it's purpose well. I would recommend this tent to anyone and especially at this great price. Remember to buy a roll of white duct tape and tape the joints as this does help tremendously with assembly especially if you are doing this alone.
Sure, it's not incredibly sturdy - but if you put an extra $10 into fortifying it, you will be very pleased. Not only is the tent still up, (1 & 1/2 weeks and 1 snow storm later), I got tons of compliments on how nice it looked, and a request to borrow it as well.
"Pro tip": buy a roll of white duct tape and reinforce all of the pole joints. Instead of buckets with stones (to better anchor the feet), use cinder blocks on their side. For maximum structure strength, we butted one side of the tent against our fence, and tied in the poles to the fence posts.
Overall, I was impressed with the purchase - and would recommend it to anyone who wants an inexpensive tent for their party/event.