Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA by Palmer manufacturing
- Makes 2 thin 5 inches cookies
- Cast aluminum plates
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made in USA This very popular iron is designed to make delicious crispy high ribbed 2 pizelles in half the time required by hand irons. Makes 2 thin 5 inches cookies, 120 volts 800 watts, Ul listed, Cast aluminum plates, Chrome and cast aluminum body, 5 year manufacturer warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd also like to add that there is no indicator light for "doneness," but that is not a negative. Each recipe takes a differing time, so you need a little trial and error to see just how long each one takes for you. I sometimes lift up the iron a little and peak to see how they look. Just be careful you don't move the pizzelle or it will mess up the pattern on it (but still be edible). My family likes to eat the "mistakes" as soon as I make them!