Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic - Make 2 Delicious Pizzelles In Half The Time Required By Hand Irons - 120 Volts, 800 Watts - Made in the USA
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKES DELICIOUS CRISPY PIZZELLES - Palmer’s Pizzelle Maker Classic makes crispy, delicious pizzelles in half the time required by hand irons
- QUALITY PRODUCT MADE IN THE USA - This product is manufactured in the USA in Palmer’s factory in West Newton, PA
- 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY – Palmer offers a 5 year manufacturer warranty on the electrical components of this product. Palmer will repair the iron at no cost when shipped back to them directly (Palmer does not pay for return shipping)
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Palmer’s Pizzelle Maker Classic makes two thin 4 ½”-¼” thick cookies. This product is 120 volts, 800 watts, UL listed, and is made with cast aluminum plates
- PERFECT GIFT FOR THE KITCHEN ENTHUSIAST - This product is the perfect Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, or Birthday gift for the kitchen enthusiast
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Made in USA This very popular iron is designed to make delicious crispy high ribbed 2 pizelles in half the time required by hand irons. Makes 2 thin 5 inches cookies, 120 volts 800 watts, Ul listed, Cast aluminum plates, Chrome and cast aluminum body, 5 year manufacturer warranty
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for a cup of tea!
Note: For clean-up, I simply closed the hot irons on a very wet cloth for a few short seconds then left it to cool.
By Pam McAssey on January 2, 2018
By Donna R. on January 2, 2019