- File Size: 1913 KB
- Print Length: 315 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: A Blonde and a Prayer Books; 2 edition (March 2, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 2, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00U6YPDWA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,076 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $7.00 (58%)
Pam: inspirational women's fiction (The Women of Valley View Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 315 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I truly enjoyed the story about Pam. It was well-written. Sharon kept your interest all throughout the story. Pam marries her dream man, they have two children, and all so happy until one day things started changing, the marriage ended up in a divorce. Pam Lake was so crushed, she almost completely fell apart emotionally. It was a super hard situation to face. Her attorney helped her and eventually fell in love with her. She had some terrific friends that helped her, and her pastor and the church. They would bring up about forgiveness, that she needed to forgive him in order to get on with her life. She fought this. The circumstances leading up to this finality of finally forgiving him was a long ordeal. So many things take place throughout the story and all I will say is it will be worth your time reading it. It had a quality ending, showing the best of a situation after forgiveness takes place. I highly recommend this book to you.
Unforgiveness will tear you up inside and it will spill out in bitterness. This is so well written, showing so much about the work of the Holy Spirit, our need to forgive and the hope we have knowing that we can see our friends and family in heaven someday. That is if we have accepted Christ's payment for our sin and repented of our sin.
Great book. Don't start any of this series unless you have time for a marathon read!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction