Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.45 shipping
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 3, Jumbo Pack, 36 ct
- Flexes for a snug and comfortable fit
- Pampers has 3 layers of absorbency versus 2 in the other leading brand
- Favorite Sesame Street characters on every diaper
- Ultra absorb core for outstanding leakage protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 3 | Unit Count: 36
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Pampers Community Manager
1. They are thin, easy to pack 5 in a diaper bag.
2. Easy to unfold with one hand (if you, like me frequently have to use the other hand to keep baby still)
3. tabs are easily opened without extra unfolding and don't rip off like several other brands.
4. Doesn't leave residue on baby or smell like pee when really soaked.
5. wider in the front to prevent baby from peeing out the side (and my kids are experts at this)
One thing that may be helpful is to remember that Pampers fit better on children that are long and skinny. If your baby is short and really chubby in the bottom, then Huggies will fit your baby better. This, I believe, explains the few complaints about Pampers not fitting or leaking.
Hope this review was helpful!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great diapers, my second choice after regular pampers- especially the swaddlers.Published 2 months ago by Ashley
I LOVE Pampers and have used them with both of my children. However, I really did not care for the baby dry. They weren't as absorbent as the Swaddlers. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jessica Biron
I am a frugal, thrifty mom and always looking to save money where I can. I tried offbrand after offbrand with my son when he was in diapers and nothing worked quite like Pampers. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Rachel Goble