- Product Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 9.6 inches ; 3.53 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0777TGS59
- UPC: 037000769361
- Item model number: SG_B0777TGS59_US
- Average Customer Review: 498 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#34,005 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #409 in Disposable Diapers
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Diapers Size 4 (52 Count) - Pampers Pure Disposable Baby Diapers, Hypoallergenic and Unscented Protection, Super Pack
($0.48 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.05 (8%)|
- Recommended Weight: 22 - 37 Pounds. Pampers Pure Protection diapers are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance, lotion, parabens, and EU 26 allergens
- Made with premium cotton, soft plant-based fibers, and other thoughtfully selected materials
- Pampers Pure Protection Diapers are gentle and hypoallergenic, for unbeatable skin care vs. Honest Diapers (based on size 4)
- Up to 12 hours of trusted Pampers leak protection
- Designed with adorable prints and Pampers reassuring Wetness Indicator
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
0% Chlorine Bleaching, Fragrance, Parabens*
Pampers Pure Protection diapers are also made without lotion and all EU 26 allergens.
*See Ingredients for Full List
You shouldn’t have to compromise, so Pampers Pure Protection diapers offer trusted Pampers leak protection and our reassuring Wetness Indicator.
For purely skin-loving protection.
Made with cotton, soft plant-based fibers, sustainably sourced fluff pulp, and other thoughtfully selected materials.
*See Ingredients for Full List
Sara is a lead scientist at Pampers but, first and foremost, a mom of twin girls. After working at Pampers for 12 years, Sara's perspective quickly changed when her daughters were born prematurely. Her experience drove Sara to help create Pampers Pure Protection: the first-ever diaper that combines Pampers trusted protection with thoughtfully selected materials and zero fragrance.
Made with totally chlorine-free fluff pulp, mineral-based, odor absorber, and super absorbent polymer for up to 12 hours of dryness.
Soft Outer Material
How many diapers will I change a day?
In the first couple of months, you may find yourself changing diapers up to 10 times in 24 hours. Diapers should be changed whenever they are wet or soiled. Your baby will often (but not always) let you know. With a super-absorbent diaper like Pampers diapers, you can tell if it's wet by feeling for lumps in the absorbent material. Here are some common times for changing diapers:
- Right before or right after every feeding
- After every bowel movement
- Before bedtime
- When your baby wakes up
- When you go out with your baby
What size diaper is right for my baby?
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
What’s the best method to weigh my baby?
The easiest way to weigh your baby is to first hop on the scale yourself. See how much you weigh, then see how much you weigh when you hold your baby. If you subtract your weight, you'll know how much your baby weighs.
Is there any safety information I need to know about diapers?
You buy the latest toys and babies wind up playing with silly things—like diapers. It's important to keep diapers where they should be, on your baby's bottom. Don't let your baby put the diaper in her mouth. Discard any diaper that has become torn or unsealed, and read the warning label on all bags.
Pampers Pure Protection diapers are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance, lotion, parabens, and EU 26 allergens
Size: Size 4 (52 Count)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?