Top critical review
106 people found this helpful
DANGER: Diaper opened up overnight, spilling absorbent beads all over my son!
on August 17, 2015
I am BEYOND livid.
I was leery about buying these diapers because I know they're pretty intense on the chemical spectrum, but I justified it because I thought it'd be better for my son's skin if the wetness was absorbed and kept away from his skin overnight.
I never should have bought these.
One of the diapers opened up at the very top overnight, spilling the absorbent gel pearl/beads all over my son. He was zipped up in a Halo Sleepsack, so he had absolutely ZERO access to the diaper. He couldn't touch it. That means it opened up all on its own. The beads were covering his abdomen and were all the way up to his neck. I have no way of knowing whether or not he ingested any.
I contacted P&G and they haven't even responded yet. I am SO angry — both at them for creating such a safety hazard and at myself for putting my son at risk.
You can see the opening in the diaper in this photo.
Do not buy!!!