Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pampers Natural Clean Wipes Tub 72 Count
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 5, 2013
These are thicker and larger than some others I've found. They don't tear apart or dry out as quickly, and are great to use for everything...not just baby wipes. I use them to clean my dog's eyes and ears, etc., and their thickness makes them perfect.
on April 22, 2016
I gave 2 stars because I do love the product but it was the listing that was upsetting. I assumed, my problem I admit, but assumed that paying what I paid was for than 1 tub. There should be refills that came with it too. But there was not. So my 2 stars is more for the seller than the product.
on December 29, 2012
I'm disappointed in Pampers. They discontinued my FAVORITE brand of wipes, the Thick Care wipes, and Amazon recommended these as a replacement. Do not waste your time - these are thin and tear very easily.
on January 17, 2013
I have a 10 month only and we only use Pampers wipes -- she broke out with a rash the first time we used Huggies wipes (seemed that the Huggies were rougher and that irritated her skin). We've used both the sensitive and the regular Pampers -- we like the regular better because they feel wetter and stay moist in the tub longer. Our child's skin doesn't seem to be affected by either.

We do have to use a lot of Pampers versus the Huggies -- the Huggies are thicker and hold their shape better so you can get more per wipe.
on January 29, 2013
Just received my package - 8 TUBS OF wipes for 4.99 - .50 coupon and $3 promo credit I paid 1.60! I LOVE Amazon! I can't vouch for the quality of the wipes because my little one won't be here until June but this offer was incredible.
on July 9, 2013
These wipes are an absolute waste of money. They are so wet, they are practically dripping when you pull them out to use. The wetness also doesn't let you get a good "wipe" especially when your child goes number 2. We will not be buying these wipes again!!
on February 26, 2013
I was looking for a cleanliness wipe for myself, a senior citizen. I have extreme sensitivity to many items and, unfortunately, this fell into that category.
on May 26, 2016
Pros - It serves the need of storing wipes.
Cons - Price is high, top cover is flimsy, top wipe always dries out, wipes dont come out in order.
on July 25, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ME LIKE SO MUCH WITH MY FRIENDS, AMAZON SELLS CUTE THINGS AND GOOD PRICE, I AM VERY SATISFIED
on September 24, 2014
I had been using Cottonelle wipes which were a lot more expensive and found these. They actually work better for me.