Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pampers Natural Clean Wipes 12x Box with Tub 864 Count
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on February 23, 2013
While my purchase of these may seem a bit odd, since I don't have any baby in my home, nor do I expect to have any in the future. I purchased these since my cancer treatments make it extremely difficult take either showers or baths on a consistent basis. I found that "cat baths" with soap and water with a washcloth were less and less satisfactory.

After discussing the options with my Homecare RN, and finding that only unscented wipes should be used around my feeding tube and IV power port, I decided to give these a try. I've only had them long enough for a few "cleanings", but both my RN and I are impressed with the job they do.

Highly recommended for jobs outside of just diaper care.
CCW
on October 13, 2012
We used to buy boxes of the Pampers Thickcare Unscented wipes. They did have a little scent but not too bad. I used them for so many things not just changing diapers. Amazon canceled the subscribe option though and suggested these. I can not believe they call them unscented. These smell really really strong and the stench doesn't dissipate any time soon. *gag* I kept wondering what this weird smell of perfume was in my room. It was just ONE of these wipes in the trash can. You could smell it several feet away. I have no idea what is supposed to be the difference between Thickcare and Softcare but what I really cared about was that they were at least mostly unscented according to whatever warped corporate standards allows for fragrance as an ingredient on unscented wipes. Instead I have a giant box of these stink bombs now. The scent ought to be labeled "Overpoweringly strong artificial baby diaper butt" rather than "unscented".

Edited to add: They also feel weird. They have a sensation that's a cross between oily and slimy. The wipe stretches strangely and leaves you feeling like you aren't wiping all that poop off well. They are VERY different from other Pampers wipes. My husband who does at least as much diaper changing as I do can't stand them either.
on December 14, 2015
As a Dad, and I can't say this for all Dads, but I am probably way more affected by my kid's poop than his Mom. She just gets in there and does what she has to do...since day 1. Me, I stare at it, try my utmost not to let it touch me and sometimes may even gag. I've come a long way. I'm a new Dad - kid's 17 months old. Initially I could barely even see his stuff, much more clean it. Easy peasy with changing diapers and such when it's just pee, I got that down like a pro. The poo though, man the poo. And it got worse. Nowadays, it's not so bad. I've definitely mellowed out and am somewhat 'used' to it unless it's a super blowout. Thank goodness for these wipes. They're thick, wet and I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere when I clean him up. Other wipes are very dry and I feel like I'm damaging him when cleaning. I could also only really use 1 per action because using 2 made no difference. With these wipes, I use 2 per action when it's really a lot or super wet and go down to 1 when it's more normal in texture or not a whole lot. With these I rarely if ever get stuff on my hands because I'm fast and precise. With other brands (I've only tried 3), I've ended up getting some here and there because I can't use them the way I need to, the way I use these.

The only con with these wipes is that I have to use petroleum jelly every time, other wise he'll get a rash or blistered. The chemicals in the wipes aren't great for just sitting there in the heat of the diaper or between his cheeks. I either use generous amounts of Vaseline or I pat him down with some toilet paper or a soft rag and he's fine. I haven't had this issue with other wipes, because they're generally drier in the first place - they don't leave any wet residue.

So these remain my preference for cleaning up my kiddo.
Being parents of a premie who started life at less than 2 lbs, we were very careful on how to take care of him when he finally came home from the hospital. This was our first child and being the youngest in both our families, my wife and I had no experience with newborns, let alone such a tiny and vulnerable premie.

Shortly after bringing him home, we noticed his skin was reacting to something. We thought perhaps it was diaper rash, but the pediatrician suspected it was a reaction to the cleaning wipes we were using on him. I remembered back to his time in the hospital neonatal ICU (NICU) and what was used there. I also talked to our pediatrician about it. The NICU uses Pampers Natural Clean unscented wipes. The staff at our hospital's NICU carefully evaluates everything and anything that comes in contact with the babies they take care of. I knew there would be a good reason why they would select these wipes and I decided, if it's good enough for the NICU, it's worth trying at home.

So I bought a box of these wipes and our baby's skin problems cleared up immediately. It's been a number of months now and he's had no further skin reactions of any kind.

These wipes come in handy for other things, not just for baby. My wife uses them for general cleanups while on the run and keeps a pack in her purse at all times. They're a handy item to have around.

Amazon has a fantastic price for this product. If you have a baby and are looking for discounts on diapers and wipes, we highly recommend signing up for Amazon's Subscribe and Save program. Using that program, you can get a box of 864 of these wipes (12 packs) for about $18, and that includes free shipping. That's fantastic!

Our experience with this product has been excellent and we recommend others try these wipes with their baby. They're safe, effective, and reasonably priced.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 25, 2015
I switched from Huggies Natural Care wipes to Pampers Natural Clean Wipes only because the Pampers come in a larger quantity. The Huggies only have about 700 in them, and I couldn't make it all the way to my next Subscribe and Save delivery without running to the grocery store to buy a few extra. Since the Pampers have over 800, I thought it would be the perfect size for a 2-month supply of wipes.

After using 2 packs of the Pampers wipes, I'm ready to be out of them. They're seem to be a lot wetter than the Huggies version, and also much much thinner. When using them, they are so wet that they slip very easily. They are so thin, I feel like I have to use a lot more than I did with Huggies.

They are perfume-free, and my daughter has not had any rashes or reactions to them. I will continue to use what I have, but I may switch back to the Huggies.

I thought I would like that Pampers divides the quantity up into smaller packaging, so that you can just open a pack, throw them in the tub and be done. But, I think it just creates more waste, and I have a ton of small wipe packages that won't stay stacked up well. Huggies wipes came in resealable bags and I never had a problem with them drying out. After having both, I think I prefer the Huggies way just from a less-waste, easier-storage perspective.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2012
These are thin slimy wipes that do not come close to the quality of pampers thick care wipes. I would not consider them "unscented" and I will never buy them again.
on July 19, 2016
I absolutely love these wipes. When it comes to using wipes on my son, I prefer natural, and fragrance free, to defer any bad skin reactions. I have been using Huggies Natural wipes for a year and when I compared them to these wipes, I found out that they are basically the same, only these are cheaper. These wipes are very wet, which I like, unlike cheaper brands that seem very dry; which makes it great for poopy messes. These also don't stick to each other quite as bed as the HUGGIES when getting them out of the container. I highly recommend these baby wipes to anyone else.
review image review image review image review image
on December 10, 2015
Great product delivered right to your door.
Does not cause any issues with diaper rash on our baby (3 months old and very little rash at all, also using Pampers swaddlers - Awesome).

UPDATE:
Our baby is now 10 months old and we are still using these wipes.
As of now we have not noticed any issues related to diaper rash. Our doctor is actually pretty impressed with the results.
The wipes feel nice and thick, non-greasy and have a pleasant scent. They retain moisture for a long time and and remove easily from the wipes container. We have used many different types of wipes, being first time parents, and these have always been the go to.
We have been so pleased that we have added them to the "Subscribe and Save" monthly delivery.
Good luck!

P.S. If this was helpful, please like my review.
on March 19, 2016
I've tried many wipes, and always find myself going back to this kind. These are quality wipes that do a great job cleaning. The other brands don't even compare. They are soft and effective. With subscribe and save they're a great price on here. I will continue buying these for sure.
on May 22, 2015
With two kids in diapers, we go through wipes like candy. I've experimented with different types of wipes (Huggies, Target, Kroger) and these really are the best.

These wipes have the right a amount of moisture to get even the grossest of poops off of your little one's butt. There's no particular or strong smell, which I count as a positive attribute. They are also the right size to do the job. It's a rare and truly nasty occasion when two or more of these wipes are needed. I've also used them on my hands when a sink isn't accessible. We subscribe and save the big box and save a good deal of money that way.

The wipes come with a dispenser box which works alright until you get down to the last quarter of a pack--make sure to reload at that point so you're not digging around to get out a wipe when you've got a mess to clean up. I've knocked off a star because of the dispenser box, but I love the wipes.