Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pampers Sensitive Wipes 7x Box 448 Count
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: 7x (448 Count)|Change

TOP 50 REVIEWERon March 28, 2015
 In my video review, I show how the 448-count box looks and works(there are different count boxes and they come in different containers so you need to know how they differ), and its main features. The 448-count box was a better value than other boxes for these wipes, but honestly, I was disappointed that the opening on top was only a sticker that didn't last very long. I wish that the product description explained that these are better when used with the plastic box container instead of by themselves because resealing using the sticker on these just doesn't work. These are great value and I really like the quality of the wipes themselves, but the packaging/containers and the company's claim that the wipe packages are "resealable" is just not true.

So I noticed there are many questions posted about these boxes and some of the answers are confusing so I hope this video clearly shows what you're getting. If this review was helpful, please click on 'yes' below and happy shopping!
66 comments| 480 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2013
I only bought these because they were on sale via Subscribe & Save with a coupon. I didn't expect to like them but with 3 small children we go through wipes like water in this house. I usually shy away from Pampers wipes because they are so oily and the cloth is kind of flimsy. However, I don't know if they recently changed things or if it is because these are the "sensitive" brand, but they were fantastic! The cloth is so much better and the oil is much more even and less slimy than usual. I only use these for diaper changes.... whereas other wipes I use to wipe faces, hand, counters, high chairs etc. These wipes were great on cleaning my child's skin! I will be buying this specific type of wipe again!
22 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2013
A thicker wipe and less "wet" than most other wipes. They have a tendancy to dry out if not stored correctly and sealed.
on May 11, 2013
Our baby is almost one and because of these wipes, we have never had any diaper rash issues. Love them. I have tried all the other brand such as huggies, store brand, etc but there is no compare. Plus amazon has them at a great price!
on February 18, 2014
These are the only wipes I'll use for my newborn. I had these to begin with but purchased Huggies brand when I ran out. That was a mistake. Pampers are much thicker and softer. Even though they are more expensive they end up being cheaper in the long run because you end up using less per diaper change. I usually only have to use one. When I use Huggies I end up using two or three each diaper change.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 12, 2015
I am a huge fan of this wipes and I start using them when my baby was born. I used to purchase it on target and sometimes on Amazon. Somehow I found the quality is big issue of the one purchased on Amazon. You can find my pictures below. The wipe is flimsy. It seems like a lot of FUZZY BALLs on it... So disappointed!!!! And it caused irritation on my baby skins...
review image review image review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 7, 2015
Of all the wipes I have ever seen and/or used, these wipes are the worst. This is the first time I have used pampers, for a change, and would be the last time I will even talk about. Are they out of their minds to design a wipe like this. The feel is like wiping with a nylon cloth and not cotton.
on May 12, 2013
I absolutely love Papmers sensitive wipes. We have 2 kids in diapers fo we go thru alot of wipes. Both of my boys have sensitive skin and I dont have to worry about them breaking our in rashes from these wipes.
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2013
Size: 3x (168 Count)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I like a lot about these wipes. They are nice and wet, and are packaged so well---each plastic package opens with a pull off tab which is resealable, to hold in the moisture, and the packs are just the right size to toss in the car or take in a diaper bag, and have plenty of wipes for all your wipe needs! I had no problem with them in terms of irritating skin, and my daughter sometimes is bothered by strong perfumey smells or chemical type smells. These had none of that.

However, when tested side by side with Pampers Baby Fresh wipes, these seemed to not quite work as well. I washed my daughter's chocolate covered hands, one with these wipes and one with the Baby Fresh, and the Baby Fresh worked more quickly and easily---not an extreme difference, but one enough to notice. I also somehow felt these has a tiny bit of stickiness to them---not enough to really be bothersome, but it wasn't present with the Baby Fresh ones. I guess the added whatever makes the non-sensitive ones not as sensitive also has some added cleaning punch! As neither wipe seemed to bother my daughter, I would probably if given a choice buy the Baby Fresh Pampers wipes over these. However, I'd buy either of them over any store brand or other brand I've ever tried---they are a quality product!
on April 16, 2015