Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 28, 2015
 In my video review, I show how the 448-count box looks and works(there are different count boxes and they come in different containers so you need to know how they differ), and its main features. The 448-count box was a better value than other boxes for these wipes, but honestly, I was disappointed that the opening on top was only a sticker that didn't last very long. I wish that the product description explained that these are better when used with the plastic box container instead of by themselves because resealing using the sticker on these just doesn't work. These are great value and I really like the quality of the wipes themselves, but the packaging/containers and the company's claim that the wipe packages are "resealable" is just not true.

So I noticed there are many questions posted about these boxes and some of the answers are confusing so I hope this video clearly shows what you're getting. If this review was helpful, please click on 'yes' below and happy shopping!
88 comments| 846 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 16, 2017
These wipes are okay and I like the sensitiveness, but they seem too slippery for me. There is not a lot of texture on the wipe, so it makes it hard to pick up the dried gunk. They don't have any reaction on my baby's sensitive skin and they don't leave fibers behind like other wipes I have tried. They also dry out pretty easily even though they have the sticker close top (that doesn't stick after taking a few wipes out). They used to be my favorite wipe in 2014, but I think the formula has changed. They are too slippery and too slimy for my liking.
on August 23, 2016
I love pamper diapers out of all the brands, but their wipes are lacking. Both my kids seem to get more rashy when I give these wipes another try. I won't be getting them again. Will stick to the huggies brand. They are thick and clean well without leaving a slimy feeling.
on September 17, 2014
These wipes are okay, but they're not my favourite.
Pros:
- The individual wipes are bigger than most other brands
- They are virtually scent free. If you stick your nose right in it, there is a slight scent but it's mostly undetectable.
- They clean quite well

Cons:
- Like some other reviewers, I found these wipes would shed fibers
- They aren't that strong. They're not likely to tear if you're just using them for baby's skin so it's not usually a big deal
- They are overly stretchy along the length of the wipe. If your toddler tries to pull the wipe from you it can stretch the wipe to the extent that it will tear
- The formula used leaves the skin feeling slimy until it fully dries
- They are too wet for my personal preference. I also think they might actually be too absorbent. They seem ok to the touch but when you press them against the skin they seem to release moisture. If you let them dry out a little, they just aren't as effective.

We've never had a problem with diaper rash with any brands of wipes so I can't comment on their suitability as a sensitive wipe.
on April 20, 2017
These are fine except when my toddler has a diaper rash. Then they burn terribly. I don't understand why they sting so badly if they are alcohol free. When he has a rash, I use either Seventh Generation wipes(these don't seem to bother him too much), or plain water if it is bad.
on July 13, 2016
We always like the sensitive wipes from Pampers. They are the only ones that my kids can use with their sensitive bums. We have tried the sensitive wipes from other brands and have had issues. We just keep coming back to these. We also like the unscented ones. My wife and I don't like the perfume-y smell from any diaper brands.

My wife also has skin sensitivities and most brands cause her hands to dry out and crack badly. This one doesn't do that either. I don't really have problems with this issue, but hey, happy wife, happy life.
on July 15, 2015
I liked the value of the product, great quantity for a name brand. However, we discovered after using them that my daughter is allergic to them so we had to stop using them :( To be fair, we also found out she is allergic to most store-bought wipes due to her crazy sensitive skin, so we now use cloth wipes. I had hopes that the sensitive wipes would do the trick but unfortunately not in our case. Delivery was very fast and product arrived in its own box (no extra box or packaging) which I appreciated because it's better for the environment.
on July 19, 2016
These wipes are great for my 4mo, breastfed baby. They're gentle on his skin and leave him super clean. I use a thiker wipe on my 2yo; I don't these are as great for toddlers as they are for babies.

We always have them on hand because my 2yo always wants his hands or face wiped, and they are great for that too.

The best part about these is the price and size. This package is much less expensive than at the store, and they last about a month in my house. With subscribe and save, I don't even have to think about our worry about running out.
on September 22, 2016
Great wipes, I bought when it was a little discounted so it was the same price as the generic, parents choice. They clean well and easily, they are fairly wet. No issues with sensitivity Or rashes which is important to me.

The only thing I didn't like was I didn't realize this was the refill pack. I didn't have a pampers wipe dispenser tub so I had to go buy one. For my diaper bag I just put it in a ziplock bag so they wouldn't dry out when using it. I prefer the kind that look like this but have a plastic lid to reuse.
on April 30, 2015
I've tried other wipes and I keep coming back to these. I have nothing but nice things to say about these:

* They're thick and absorbent.
* They have a good amount of moisture, without being sloppy.
* The liquid dries quickly on baby's bottom so I'm not trapping moisture inside the diaper.
* They smell nice.
* They come out of the wipe warmer easily without clumping up.
* They don't cause dryness or any skin irritation.

I use them for wiping baby's hands and face after a meal. It's hard to get excited about something you use to wipe a baby's bottom, but these are the best I've ever used. I'd definitely recommend them over any others I've come across.