Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 28, 2015
 In my video review, I show how the 448-count box looks and works(there are different count boxes and they come in different containers so you need to know how they differ), and its main features. The 448-count box was a better value than other boxes for these wipes, but honestly, I was disappointed that the opening on top was only a sticker that didn't last very long. I wish that the product description explained that these are better when used with the plastic box container instead of by themselves because resealing using the sticker on these just doesn't work. These are great value and I really like the quality of the wipes themselves, but the packaging/containers and the company's claim that the wipe packages are "resealable" is just not true.

So I noticed there are many questions posted about these boxes and some of the answers are confusing so I hope this video clearly shows what you're getting. If this review was helpful, please click on 'yes' below and happy shopping!
88 comments| 833 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
About 2-3 cents per wipe on Amazon right now. These are our go-to wipes right now.

PROS:
1. I love these wipes for their mildness, softness, thickness, durability, and scent. And you can't go wrong with the price either when you but them in decent quantity. You only need 2 wipes to get the wet jobs done, and likely up to 4 to get the dirty jobs done. That's because you can wipe then fold and wipe again. Not many other wipes are capable of that without worrying about things soaking through the wipe and getting on your hands.

2. They are about 20% thicker than the Pampers Natural Clean variety, by the way. I also liked how they are very moist which makes clean-up easier. Some options like the Target Up&Up wipes are somewhat dry and rough. The Huggies sensitive are similar to these but not quite as thick, so even though they are cheaper you end up using more.

CONS:

1. First of all any sensitive wipe just isn't going to clean as well as the non-sensitive version; for example, the Pampers Baby Fresh wipes clean better than these, but they're not sensitive and don't do as good of a job preventing diaper rash.
2. Second, I found these among the oiliest wipes I've seen. What I mean by that is they leave a thin oily film after wiping, which I'm assuming is glycerine or another moisturizer. Nothing terrible, but in comparison to the Bloom or Water Wipes, it's worth mentioning.

Summary:
So if you're looking for a great, thick, sensitive wipe without any strong odors, the Pampers Sensitive is the right choice. If you prefer something a bit more natural, go with the WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free, 9 packs of 60 Count (540 Wipes)
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 16, 2017
We just switched from pampers to huggies after 3 years with pampers wipes. The packaging for pampers is just so lacking. The little adhesive flap closure doesn’t seal and the top wipes dry out. And for some reason the way the wipes are folded together makes it very difficult to pull out one wipe at a time so you end up using 5 even if you only need 1. The quality of the wipes themselves is very good and if you have a good wipe dispenser these issues would probably be resolved, but with a new baby we have wipe packages scattered throughout the house and don’t use a dispenser at every location. We started going through the wipes way too quickly and were wasting not only wipes but money too. The huggies package is much better - solid plastic flip top that seals shut and wipes are folded in a way that allows one at a time to come out.

Seeing that pampers is more expensive, and supposed to be a step above huggies, I would think their package design would be much better. Even Sam’s club wipes have a better package design - similar to huggies with the hard plastic flip top.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2017
These wipes are okay and I like the sensitiveness, but they seem too slippery for me. There is not a lot of texture on the wipe, so it makes it hard to pick up the dried gunk. They don't have any reaction on my baby's sensitive skin and they don't leave fibers behind like other wipes I have tried. They also dry out pretty easily even though they have the sticker close top (that doesn't stick after taking a few wipes out). They used to be my favorite wipe in 2014, but I think the formula has changed. They are too slippery and too slimy for my liking.
on August 23, 2016
I love pamper diapers out of all the brands, but their wipes are lacking. Both my kids seem to get more rashy when I give these wipes another try. I won't be getting them again. Will stick to the huggies brand. They are thick and clean well without leaving a slimy feeling.
on September 17, 2014
These wipes are okay, but they're not my favourite.
Pros:
- The individual wipes are bigger than most other brands
- They are virtually scent free. If you stick your nose right in it, there is a slight scent but it's mostly undetectable.
- They clean quite well

Cons:
- Like some other reviewers, I found these wipes would shed fibers
- They aren't that strong. They're not likely to tear if you're just using them for baby's skin so it's not usually a big deal
- They are overly stretchy along the length of the wipe. If your toddler tries to pull the wipe from you it can stretch the wipe to the extent that it will tear
- The formula used leaves the skin feeling slimy until it fully dries
- They are too wet for my personal preference. I also think they might actually be too absorbent. They seem ok to the touch but when you press them against the skin they seem to release moisture. If you let them dry out a little, they just aren't as effective.

We've never had a problem with diaper rash with any brands of wipes so I can't comment on their suitability as a sensitive wipe.
on April 20, 2017
These are fine except when my toddler has a diaper rash. Then they burn terribly. I don't understand why they sting so badly if they are alcohol free. When he has a rash, I use either Seventh Generation wipes(these don't seem to bother him too much), or plain water if it is bad.
on May 3, 2014
When our twins were born 10 weeks ago we stocked up on these, pampers baby fresh, huggies natural care, seventh generation and costco's kirkland brand wipes. The Pampers sensitive are by far our favorite wipes. When I tried them at first I was skeptical because they felt a bit lotiony but after using them this has actually been an asset rather than a problem. The lotiony soft texture makes the poop just slide right off when wiping and is oh so smooth on their little bums. We have NEVER had a diaper rash with these wipes and I cannot say the same thing for others we have tried. Our twins would often scream when we used other wipes on them but they hardly ever do with the Pampers Sensitive wipes. These wipes are also reasonably priced which is a huge consideration when we are buying for 2 babies at once. Now that we have tried several wipes the pampers sensitive are the only ones we will buy. We are now on our 3rd case of them and still love them. They are the best!
on July 13, 2016
We always like the sensitive wipes from Pampers. They are the only ones that my kids can use with their sensitive bums. We have tried the sensitive wipes from other brands and have had issues. We just keep coming back to these. We also like the unscented ones. My wife and I don't like the perfume-y smell from any diaper brands.

My wife also has skin sensitivities and most brands cause her hands to dry out and crack badly. This one doesn't do that either. I don't really have problems with this issue, but hey, happy wife, happy life.
on July 15, 2015
I liked the value of the product, great quantity for a name brand. However, we discovered after using them that my daughter is allergic to them so we had to stop using them :( To be fair, we also found out she is allergic to most store-bought wipes due to her crazy sensitive skin, so we now use cloth wipes. I had hopes that the sensitive wipes would do the trick but unfortunately not in our case. Delivery was very fast and product arrived in its own box (no extra box or packaging) which I appreciated because it's better for the environment.