Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on January 23, 2013
I too ordered the 18 wipe package which supposedly came as a Pack of 24. I ordered 4 of these thinking I would be getting 96 total, instead, I ended up with 4 packages in a box for a total of 72 wipes instead of 1728..a huge difference.

These will certainly be sent back.

I do love the wipes, but not at this price.

It is also odd that Amazon is the seller/retailer of this product and they had the mix up.
on July 21, 2013
I ordered this product under the assumption that this was 24 pack of 18 count packages -- the price would have been amazing. Guess it was too good to be true when I received one package of 18 wipes for $3+. After shopping with Amazon for years, I truly feel ripped off. In my right mind I would NEVER spend that amount of $$ on 18 wipes when I can go to my local Target or WalMart and get the same package for $89 to $1.19
After receiving the one package, I had to go back to my order because I knew there was supposed to me more in my package but no, the item description was changed. Now I am reading reviews about this happening to other people and saying to myself, "I should have read the reviews." But why would I when this is a product I use everyday.
If any person thinks to read the reviews for this item -- DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!
on January 23, 2013
I contacted Amazon customer service before purchasing this product because the description was a little confusing regarding the actual wipe count. I was assured this item was 24 packages of 18 count wipes, for a total of 432 wipes. The price per wipe feature also indicated this. However, upon receiving the product, it was ONE package of 18 wipes. A total waste of money and time spent. Now I have to spend even more of my time to return this product and wait for a refund. I am very unhappy with the way this product is presented on the website and even more unhappy that the customer service representative did not know what they were talking about! Don't waste your time or money on this one!
on January 23, 2013
I ordered Pampers Sensitive Wipes Convenience Pack 18 Count (Pack of 24), and this is what I got. Boy was I surprised when I opened the box! Not sure why anyone would pay ~$4 for 18 wipes - they don't even come in a hard case.
on January 24, 2013
Pampers wipes are just as good as any other. I'm upset that I was sold a 24 pack of a product and got a 1 pack. It was not confusing. It clearly said 24 packs of 18 wipes. I see that the description has been fixed, so it won't be a problem for the new folks, but still--don't lie to me. Amazon has always been great about refunds, I'm sure they will help me out as soon as I take my time to get a hold of them, but I'd rather have the product.
on February 16, 2013
When I purchased these wipes, the listing was labeled as 24 packs of 18 count wipes. When I received the item, it was only one pack of 18 wipes. Considering the price was around $3.60 I thought it was a bit ridiculous. You can buy a package of 72 at Walmart, Dillon's, or Target for $2! I immediately returned the item and thankfully Amazon gave me a full refund. Customer service was awesome, product was not!
on January 23, 2013
I ordered this item because the description and product title both said I would receive 24 packs of wipes that each contained 18 wipes, so I was expecting a total of 432 wipes. My order just arrived and I only received ONE pack of wipes = 18 wipes total. I have contacted customer service and am waiting to see if they are willing to ship the missing packs of wipes or if I will have to return my order for a refund. For now I'm adding this review to warn others - Do not order these if you expect to get 24 packs!
on January 26, 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS RETAILER. This is a deceptive description and very probably a deliberate rip-off. You do NOT get a pack of 24 18-ct wipe packets. You get a single package of 18 wipes at an outrageous price. This retailer is a scammer.
on January 29, 2013
Misrepresented in description! You get one 18 count pack. For this price you can buy a full size tub of wipes. Amazon should refund anyone who bought this without having to go through the return process.
on January 30, 2013
I trusted the item description. I'll know better in the future. I don't like having to negotiate a fair price after the item is already paid for and in my hands.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.