Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 24, 2010
These are great baby wipes. Our newborn has never had a negative reaction to these wipes, and they are wet enough to get the job done on even the dirtiest diapers. This package contains 4 packs, each of which contains 192 wipes. The 192-wipe packs are further broken down into three individually-wrapped packs of 64 wipes, which fit perfectly into standard-sized plastic wipe containers, including the containers on most wipe warmers. So, you are really getting 12 individually wrapped packs of 64 wipes.
88 comments| 294 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2014
I love pampers sensitive and was excited to buy from this seller they had such high ratings. In their product description and even in their questions section they say "one pack of 192 comes with three inserts and there are 4 packs of 192 totaling 768 wipes, 12 inserts" When my package arrived earlier I had a sleeve of 192 wipes. I couldn't believe I spent $33 on 192 wipes. I read further down and discovered I received 1/3 of my order. Their "four pack" was one set of three packages wrapped in clear plastic and then a fourth package stuck on top wrapped in more clear plastic. That is the whole "four" pack of wipes so I spent $33 on 256 wipes when that is not what the seller is claiming it to be. I tried to contact the seller and they have no contact information other than this. I contacted Amazon and their answer is to return it and if I want to buy the item again I can. This person is either trying to scam customers into paying for wipes they never receive or someone in packaging has no idea how to correctly fill an order. All I wanted was the other 2/3 of my order but now I have to return what I did receive wait up to 30 days for a refund and then if I want to take the risk this will happen again I can replace my order and wait for it to be processed and shipped out again. Not worth it at all to me. I'd rather find a different seller that will actually give me the product they advertised. Top Notch Bargains- Please feel free to contact me about this review, it would have been a very simple fix had you kept any sort of contact information on your page. I'm very disappointed.
on December 29, 2014
These wipes were great in a pinch, but not my favorite for my first baby's overly sensitive skin. When we were away from home and wetting pieces of old t shirt with water was impractical, I bought Earth's Best wipes in bulk on Amazon. Purchased these to try and was only able to use them for toy disinfecting because they irritated baby's skin.
on October 26, 2011
I skimmed through the reviews to see if I was the only one. These wipes are normally my favorite, but with this last batch (huge 4-pack), I'm having to throw away at least 25% of each individual package because the wipes are completely dried out. I thought it may have been my wipe warmer causing the problem, until I noticed that there are completely dried-out wipes in between perfectly moist wipes. I hate that it took me going through almost the whole box before realizing... Will not buy these again for a while...
on March 6, 2012
These are great baby wipes. We originally started with Huggies Natural Care, due to good reviews on this site. At first, the Huggies wipes were sufficient. Then, my daughter developed a severe diaper rash associated with dietary allergies. The Huggies wipes seemed to make things worse, and my daughter was in severe pain whenever we had to wipe her bottom during a diaper change. We switched to Pampers sensitive and things got better almost instantly - much more comfortable for my daughter, and her diaper rash improved quickly.

We have continued to use the Pampers wipes since then. They feel so much softer, thicker, and comfortable to the touch, that we don't have the heart to go back to the Huggies, even though we have several unopened boxes in our house.

Overall, this is a great product. However, it is more expensive than others on the market. It is invaluable if your baby has sensitive skin and responds poorly to other wipes. If your baby doesn't have sensitive skin or you are just starting out, more economical wipes may do the job. If you want to splurge on soft, comfy, high quality wipes regardless of your baby's skin sensitivity, these will do the trick.
on April 5, 2012
If you use these wipes you must decide between using them cold and wet or warm and dry from a wipe warmer. I will say for some reason the last 5 or so in the wipe warmer tend to stay a little more moist, but the rest of them are dry within an hour or so of being placed in the warmer. I have used several brands of wipes and these are the only ones that actually dried out in the warmer, so I don't think it's the wipe warmer I have (Babies R Us). Very frustrating. However, when they are wet they are soft and pretty effective at cleaning some very messy bottoms. That combined with their price is why I gave them a 3 star rating. I like the Huggies pure & natural much better, so I think I will cancel this order and get my next subscription for the Huggies-- as I don't like putting cold wipes on my baby's bottom, esp. for those middle of the night changes. The alternative of a warm dry wipe is totally pointless and just sticks to her butt and leaves a light film of cottony residue on her skin that then balls up into her little fat creases and gets really tricky to get off unless I give her a bath!
on June 11, 2016
I love these wipes!! I have only used them for my 2 children (now ages 4 and 2) and will continue to only use them at the daycare at my church. My children have never had a reaction to them. I actually end up buying them in a bigger bulk since it is cheaper per wipe. They are thick enough that you can clean the messiest of messy without getting yourself covered, but gentle enough to not irate your baby's bottom.
on March 21, 2012
I really like these. I've also tried Huggies, and Pampers Thick wipes, and the regular Pampers wipes. I haven't had any trouble with diaper rash. These don't have a terrible smell. You wipe, it cleans and dries quickly. I subscribe via Amazon.

The Pampers Rewards offered for this product is written on the seam like the expiration date. I missed it on the first few boxes.... So if you're entering your rewards... don't open and toss.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The only wipes my daughter could tolerate. :-)
on January 19, 2013
These wipes are on the thinner side (which I personally prefer to the very thick ones). We have been using them since our baby was a newborn, and they have proved perfectly gentle for his moderately sensitive skin (for reference, Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo caused redness and irritation). They do have a mild astringent ("chemical") smell, so I don't like to use them on his hands or mouth, but I think they're great for the diaper area.

This packaging provides the best price I've been able to find for them anywhere. Please note that these wipes packs have a resealable sticker seal, not the plastic snap closure "fitment" that you get if you buy the single pack (like this: http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Sensitive-Wipes-Fitment-Count/dp/B009KPQ44C/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1358630948&sr=8-8&keywords=pampers+sensitive+wipes ).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.